Diary of a bouncing back ww'er

Jaly said:
Food looks fab as always hun! Yay to being able to drive again soon! Hope you've had a nice weekend!

Thank goodness, at times I feel like a caged lion!!
I had a fab weekend thank you, bought a size 12 jacket & started my Christmas shopping, so it's certainly given me quite a boost. I hope you have had a fab weekend too, sounds like you were extremely busy!! xx

Lost 1 & 1/2 again this week, I'm more than happy with that :-D I've lost 1 & 1/2 the last 3 weeks so at least it's steady. I can't believe that this week I have pigged out on a Big Mac, donut, chocolate, ice cream & Greggs and STILL lost weight!! May I add that I didn't eat all that at once, it was over the course of the weekend lol.

Breakfast 6p
Bran Flakes 5pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch 7pp
Butternut squash & chilli soup (made from chilli from the plant I bought at the weekend)
image-2932237147.jpg
My wee plant, love it!!
Ham sandwich, bread 3pp, flora 1pp, ham 3pp

Dinner 10pp
Pan fried haddock 5pp
New potatoes 5pp
A sauce made with... Yep, more chilli!!
image-1837874371.jpg

Snacks 6pp
2 x Green & Black's miniature bars 4pp
Bag cassava crisps 2pp

Total 29pp, weeklies balance 49pp.
Have a good week everyone x

Well done on another good loss,you are doing really well.I hope you have a good week as well.
Hehe at didn't it all that in one go..can you imagine how poorly you'd be if you had?! Blergh lol.
The chilli plant looks ace,what a good buy!

bulldogdaisy said:
Well done on another good loss,you are doing really well.I hope you have a good week as well.
Hehe at didn't it all that in one go..can you imagine how poorly you'd be if you had?! Blergh lol.
The chilli plant looks ace,what a good buy!

Thank you, it's steadily coming off. My Hubby face timed me tonight to ask how I got on & he said he's going to start calling me skinny minnie lol. He's never had a weight problem in his life, lucky beggar!!
The chilli plant was a good buy, £3.99 & apparently it fruits all year round, so worth it!

mrsgosling3 said:
The plant is so cute. Well done on the loss. You re doing brilliantly xxx

Thank you Mrs G. I'm getting there, slowly but surely.
It is cute isn't it? I used one of the smallest peppers on the plant, it must have been about the size of an m&m & the soup was really spicy. No complaints though, I love spice :) xxx

Last edited:
Jaly said:
Yay! Well done on the loss Hazel, that's fab! Food looks fantastic also! xx

Thanks Libby, my weight loss this week has now taken me just over my half way point. 38 pounds off, 36.5 to go.
Last week it was 36.5 lost with 38 to go lol xx

Realised this morning that my points allowance has gone down again!! I'm now on 28pp a day. I was just managing to survive on 29!!
If I need to dip into my weeklies, so be it, that's what they're there for. I was just getting used to being on 29, I don't know how folk manage on 26 :-o
Had dinner at Mum & Dad's. My Mum makes the best roast chicken dinner ever, and tonight, as always it was awesome :-D

Breakfast 6pp
Special K 55g 5pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch 9pp
Pasta 6pp with roasted veg, free tomato sauce with chilli & basil
1 small scoop ice cream 3pp

Dinner 11pp
Chicken, dry roast potatoes, new baby potatoes, carrots, sprouts, green beans & gravy
Fruit salad

Snacks 2pp
Shapers strawberry nougat bar

Total 28pp. Weeklies balance 49pp

Aww no piccy of dinner!
Mm used to love my mum's cooking,especially her roasts and sausage casserole!
I know what you mean about when the points get lower,some people stay on say 29 if they are still losing weight on it and just lessen it if the weight doesn't budge.Always a option Hun.

bulldogdaisy said:
Aww no piccy of dinner!
Mm used to love my mum's cooking,especially her roasts and sausage casserole!
I know what you mean about when the points get lower,some people stay on say 29 if they are still losing weight on it and just lessen it if the weight doesn't budge.Always a option Hun.

Haha, no pics tonight lol. I was at my parents house & didn't have my phone 2 take a pic. There's always tomorrow!!
That's a good idea about staying on 29. My leader had said when I moved down to 29 that a lot on members don't drop down any further & still have success. I only moved down to 29 a few weeks ago & i am surprised to move down again so soon. I think I'll follow your idea & stay on 29. Ooh, that means I have a point left, I'll have some biscotti :-D
Thank you x

Hazykay said:
Haha, no pics tonight lol. I was at my parents house & didn't have my phone 2 take a pic. There's always tomorrow!!
That's a good idea about staying on 29. My leader had said when I moved down to 29 that a lot on members don't drop down any further & still have success. I only moved down to 29 a few weeks ago & i am surprised to move down again so soon. I think I'll follow your idea & stay on 29. Ooh, that means I have a point left, I'll have some biscotti :-D
Thank you x

Lol ok bout no pic..always tomorrow as you say :0)
Yea and I've seen others just stay on 29 as they find 26 too low..enjoy that one last point :0)

Hazykay said:
Realised this morning that my points allowance has gone down again!! I'm now on 28pp a day. I was just managing to survive on 29!!
If I need to dip into my weeklies, so be it, that's what they're there for. I was just getting used to being on 29, I don't know how folk manage on 26 :-o
Had dinner at Mum & Dad's. My Mum makes the best roast chicken dinner ever, and tonight, as always it was awesome :-D

Breakfast 6pp
Special K 55g 5pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch 9pp
Pasta 6pp with roasted veg, free tomato sauce with chilli & basil
1 small scoop ice cream 3pp

Dinner 11pp
Chicken, dry roast potatoes, new baby potatoes, carrots, sprouts, green beans & gravy
Fruit salad

Snacks 2pp
Shapers strawberry nougat bar

Total 28pp. Weeklies balance 49pp

My leader says the same Infact she only recalculates points when people's weight plateaus so I think if you are happy you will be ok on 29 for a while

bulldogdaisy said:
Lol ok bout no pic..always tomorrow as you say :0)
Yea and I've seen others just stay on 29 as they find 26 too low..enjoy that one last point :0)

That last point was a great wee extra surprise lol :)

Back