ProPoints Diary of a constant dieter who now has a daughter and must loose weight for her!!!!!

There's the ingredients.

Makes 4 servings xx

Attachments

• image-2463869577.jpg
    image-2463869577.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 21
Fatty_no_more said:
There's the ingredients.

Makes 4 servings xx

Cant you swap the full fat cheese for low fat cheese & the sauce for a low fat sauce or make your own? Will be less on points? Bet your hubby wouldnt even know x

He would know with the sauce as he is soooooo fussy. I could try and get some low fat cheese for next time just not got time this time round! X

As to the sauce Hun,you could use half a jar and freeze the rest,I always do that apart from when I did my Quorn lasagne and made bigger portions,but I still used only half the white sauce.Plus I use 60g of half fat cheese which is only 4pp.

How did you do cmon c'mon c'mon xxx

Is she not back yet?!!!!

Lol sorry ladies I did a bit of shopping and cos mikeys a nightmare always running off, a five min shop takes an hour.

Anyway .....

Drumroll

1lb off
Better than nothing I Spose. X

Fatty_no_more said:
Lol sorry ladies I did a bit of shopping and cos mikeys a nightmare always running off, a five min shop takes an hour.

Anyway .....

Drumroll

1lb off

Woohoo!!!! 1lb is fab don't you dare be disheartened with that!!! Physically feel how much that weighs you did good girl. Another 1lb gone forever xxx

Fatty_no_more said:

Anyway .....

Drumroll

1lb off

Well done hun on your loss x

Well done!! Your doing fab sweetie. Xxx

Back