ProPoints Diary of a constant dieter who now has a daughter and must loose weight for her!!!!!

Thank u.
It's self catering so I can stick to ww. Will tryandget on here just dunno if there will be wifi. X

Enjoy Hunni cxxx

Fatty_no_more said:
Thank u.
It's self catering so I can stick to ww. Will tryandget on here just dunno if there will be wifi. X

Well if we don't see you,we know why.Thats good you can still do WW while away :0)

Here it is.....

9pp
Salmon veg and new pots cooked in Thai sweet chilli sauce nom nom. Xx

Attachments

• image-3433431811.jpg
    image-3433431811.jpg
    457.1 KB · Views: 51
My mouth is watering lol. Love sweet chilli!

Hi guys
Well
We got here finally!!!!
I thought we were in Belfast but were not we're in co Antrim ballycastle so was a huge drive at the other end!
In all fairness I booked this when my daughter was a few weeks old so my brain was mush.

Diet went to pot as by the time we found anywhere everything was closed to buy any food in and literally it was 10pm and we were starving.

It's a new week today anyway so starting again.

Bfast
Weetabix and milk 4

Lunch
Egg mayo sarnie
Hula hoops
Rice krispie squares

Total 18

Dinner
Chicken enchiladas
Wedges (300g)

Total 31

I have 1 pp left and all my weeklies.
Going to try my best to save my weeklies for the journey home in case we end up stuck an then if we don't I can use them on the weekend.

How's everyone getting on?

Hi there, here to subscribe. Your food looks and sounds yummy!! And well done on your first loss. Looking forward to following your journey xx

Hope the holiday is going well.Well done for getting back into WW and that's good you plan on saving your weeklies just incase :0)

Lol aww ok.Yea baby is quite young so not the nicest weather to be out in,hope the weather picks up soon,when are you back?

Back