ProPoints Diary of a constant dieter who now has a daughter and must loose weight for her!!!!!

Me too. Back Friday prob will
Physically walk into our house gone midnight having left about 7am! Gonna be a loooooong day. X

Right change of menu lol.

Chicken is sooooooo expensive so we scrapped dinner.

Dinner is now jacket with cottage cheese and salad mmmmmmm

So I have 21 pp to spare having already pointed lunch and dinner Hha. X

My little princess enjoying her holiday. X

Attachments

• image-663830740.jpg
    image-663830740.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Dinner sounds nice and yay to 21pp left! Aww your little one looks so cute,am glad she is enjoying her holiday,bless her :0)

Thanks. Yea I love cottage cheese and jacket yum yum.

Had two carrot cake slices, 1 Lyons choc cupcake and now have 12 left!

God knows what to eat! I don't want to just eat crap that's the thing. I may pop into town in a mon and get some Lollies or something

They only have a small spa, small cost cutter and smallish co op with not much in.

Hard to know which one to go to to grab some snacks!

Weather holding tho so hopefully it won't rain for rest of week at least! X

Aww your daughter is beautiful. Glad the weather has started to clear up xx

Thank u.

Well I got myself a haagan Dazs secret sensations chocolate fondant for 5 pp how good is that?
Then added on some butter for my jacket and a tomato soup for starters and I have 2 pp left. X

Sounds great hun you are doing really well xx

Thanks
I just would love to know if I have lost this week. U know what I mean? It's a long wait to see if I ave lost. X

Fatty_no_more said:
Thank u.

Well I got myself a haagan Dazs secret sensations chocolate fondant for 5 pp how good is that?
Then added on some butter for my jacket and a tomato soup for starters and I have 2 pp left. X

Good adds to the points,I feel the same about wi as changed wi from Monday to Friday,feels like forever lol

Dinner looks Yum!! I know what you mean weigh in always seems too far away!! Xx

Back