ProPoints Diary of a constant dieter who now has a daughter and must loose weight for her!!!!!

Yea if Erin was a boy I think for my husband he would want more. Although I did want 2 boys and a girl but u can't have everything I just thank god I can have children. X

Yup you are blessed with the two you have,me and ex hubby wanted four but once my son was born we decided we were happy with two :0)

Dinner .......

Attachments

• image-2241220943.jpg
    image-2241220943.jpg
    483.8 KB · Views: 38
Was just 150g dried pasta, a jar of sauce which I had half of but I make a better sauce which is free , to bull it out I dry fried mushrooms onions and peppers and topped with cheese.

Was filling but the jarred sauce ruined it to be honest. But haven't got a blender do couldnt make my own one. :(

Fatty_no_more said:
It gives u something to focus on I think.
Also I am just so fed up of wearing clothes just cos they fit. I wanna wear something cos it looks nice.
Cos she's my last baby I know this is the last time I will diet as before Erin I knew we wanted more children. After my second c sec (which I didn't want either) I said that's it no more babies I can't have a natural now and I ain't going through any more c sections!

I am in the zone as they say. X

I know exactly what you mean about wearing clothes just because they fit!! I'm 28 I'm not too old to be trendy yet some days the stuff I wear just because it fits makes me feel twice my age!!

I also had to have unwanted c sections with both my kids but am thankful I have one of each and couldn't go through all that again!!!

Fatty_no_more said:
Was just 150g dried pasta, a jar of sauce which I had half of but I make a better sauce which is free , to bull it out I dry fried mushrooms onions and peppers and topped with cheese.

Was filling but the jarred sauce ruined it to be honest. But haven't got a blender do couldnt make my own one. :(

Shame about the sauce,does look nice though :0)

nessa123 said:
I know exactly what you mean about wearing clothes just because they fit!! I'm 28 I'm not too old to be trendy yet some days the stuff I wear just because it fits makes me feel twice my age!!

I also had to have unwanted c sections with both my kids but am thankful I have one of each and couldn't go through all that again!!!

I am 31 and don't even know what size I am as I still wear my maternity clothes :(

Fatty_no_more said:
I am 31 and don't even know what size I am as I still wear my maternity clothes :(

But hey that's why we are here Hun! And we will get there and those high street stores better look out when we do!!!

Fatty_no_more said:
Yup!
I wanna be able to shop in primark. Xx

Me too!! The price of clothes when you are plus size is disgusting!! I have to shop in Evans and you. Could easily get 4 tops in primark for the price of 1 in Evans

Well it's 3.15am I been up with Erin since 1.10 and doesn't look like she's going back to sleep anytime soon!
The tv here isn't digital so there's no signal and I didn't think to bring any DVDs.

So if anyone is awake please talk lol.

Morning!! I'm up in work. My fiancé and 3yr old are at home snoring. My names Louise nice to meet you. Hope your little woman goes down for a sleep soon for you.

Hiya.

Me too she's asleep now but min I put her down she's awake.

She's had a cough now for 4 weeks! She's only 8 weeks and it's at her tonight. She finished a weeks worth of antibiotics on Monday so when we're home from holiday another trip to drs!

Have a good shift. X

Finally got her back down at 4.45, then 5.30 my son woke up crying as he had pins and needles in his hand. Finally got him off and she's awake at 5,50!!

I don't think I am meant to sleep anymore! X

Fatty_no_more said:
Finally got her back down at 4.45, then 5.30 my son woke up crying as he had pins and needles in his hand. Finally got him off and she's awake at 5,50!!

I don't think I am meant to sleep anymore! X

Oh no sorry to hear you have had such a rough night hun. Hope she settles better for you tonight xx

Oh no poor you!! Hope you get to catch up on some zzzzz's later xxxxx

Thanksi got an hour befor she was demanding me again. Going giants causeway today and then home tomorow although our 2.30 ferrys been cancelled an only other ones were 8.05 or 21.50 so we took the 8.05 but..... It's a 3 and a half hour journey to Dublin and we have to be there an hour before it docks! Ahhhhhh.

Back