ProPoints Diary of a constant dieter who now has a daughter and must loose weight for her!!!!!

Waa Hun,sorry to hear about the lack of sleep last night,hard work when the little ones are poorly,hope you enjoy your day and boo to the long journey home,how was the titanic museum?

Aww sorry you didn't get much sleep. Glad you loved the museum and fingers crossed for nice weather for you today! x

Well I walked down to the causeway which was a 40 min walk but my c sec scar started hurting and it was a steep hill back up so I got a bus back up with Erin in her wrap.
Mikey and hubs are walking up as we speak so may grab a nap in the car lol. X

Hi ladies how are we all?

Well yesterday was the journey from hell !!!!

Our 2.30 ferry got cancelled due to the weather so we had to get the 8.05 ferry,we had tone there a hour early and therefore had to leave 3am.
We arrived at the ferry at 6am, was as choppy as hell and I still felt like I was still on the boat last night.
Anyway we docked at 12 and didn't actually walk into our house till 9pm!!!!
It was meant tobe a5 hour journey but everywhere we went was grid lock traffic!

We ended up getting pizza hut and I chose a heavenly veg and after pointing it from the website looks like I still stayed within points! How cool is that? I just am nervous now I forgot to write something down. But as far as I am aware I still have 9 weeklies to last till Monday.

So back to the daily menu

Bfast
Weetabix and milk 4

Lunch
Kingsmill 5
4 bacon fat trimmed 3
Egg 2
Ketchup 1
Can't believe it's not butter 3

Total 14

Dinner
2 chicken breasts 8
Weight watchers chicken tikka sauce 3
Rice 9
X2 ww mini naan 6

Total 26

Anytime
Skips 2
Mint and choc chip cone 5

Total 7

Total used for day 51/55 3 left
Total weeklies left 9

Fatty_no_more said:
Hi ladies how are we all?

Well yesterday was the journey from hell !!!!

Our 2.30 ferry got cancelled due to the weather so we had to get the 8.05 ferry,we had tone there a hour early and therefore had to leave 3am.
We arrived at the ferry at 6am, was as choppy as hell and I still felt like I was still on the boat last night.
Anyway we docked at 12 and didn't actually walk into our house till 9pm!!!!
It was meant tobe a5 hour journey but everywhere we went was grid lock traffic!

We ended up getting pizza hut and I chose a heavenly veg and after pointing it from the website looks like I still stayed within points! How cool is that? I just am nervous now I forgot to write something down. But as far as I am aware I still have 9 weeklies to last till Monday.

So back to the daily menu

Bfast
Weetabix and milk 4

Lunch
Kingsmill 5
4 bacon fat trimmed 3
Egg 2
Ketchup 1
Can't believe it's not butter 3

Total 14

Dinner
2 chicken breasts 8
Weight watchers chicken tikka sauce 3
Rice 9
X2 ww mini naan 6

Total 26

Anytime
Skips 2
Mint and choc chip cone 5

Total 7

Total used for day 51/55 3 left
Total weeklies left 9

What an awful journey! I bet you were so glad to just get home!! How were the kids?
Today's food plan looks great. Egg and bacon yum!!! Xx

It was horrid, dunno if u know as well but newborns aren't supposed to sit in a car sat for more than 2 hours as its bad for their back? Supposed to have a 20 min break and we haven't been able to stop for 4 hours and I was holding back the tears as I was panicking that she would be in pain. She wasn't lol

But the kids were amazing. Erin slept the whole way, and was up most of the night to make up for it lol but I didn't care last night I was just grateful she had been so good. Mikey slept most of the way but was counting the cars and bridges and then singing along to the songs and didn't complain once. Got two. Absolutely amazing children. Xx

Fatty_no_more said:
It was horrid, dunno if u know as well but newborns aren't supposed to sit in a car sat for more than 2 hours as its bad for their back? Supposed to have a 20 min break and we haven't been able to stop for 4 hours and I was holding back the tears as I was panicking that she would be in pain. She wasn't lol

But the kids were amazing. Erin slept the whole way, and was up most of the night to make up for it lol but I didn't care last night I was just grateful she had been so good. Mikey slept most of the way but was counting the cars and bridges and then singing along to the songs and didn't complain once. Got two. Absolutely amazing children. Xx

Oh bless ya Hun. That's because they have a great mummy xx

Aww welcome back hun and well done for staying on track your doin amazing xxx

Fatty_no_more said:
Thank u. Just desperate to look in the mirror and not be repulsed by what I see. X

I know that feeling hun you really are doing fab though be proud of yourself xxxx

Well done for staying on track,aw at your kids with the long journey,they done well bless em.Glad the weather picked up while you was away and you got to go out and see/do stuff :0)

I'm subscribing to your thread - need some motivation and we are both new mums!

I'm struggling as after being sick for 9 months my appetite has made a comeback the last week :(

Back