ProPoints Diary of a constant dieter who now has a daughter and must loose weight for her!!!!!

No my other one is 9 lol

Have u got a diary? I'll follow it and luck u up the arse lol.

How olds bubba? I got a 2 and a half year old and an 8 week old girl. Xx

No diary yet but will do one :)

I msged you about coming to NI for ur hols- hope u had a good time.

He is 4 weeks old- did ww for 2weeks and lost 5 1/2 but the last week I've not tracked and had a job interview and I'm skint until payday bla bla lol excuses! I need an ass kick x

Ah ok I thought I recognised the avatar.
Aw 4 weeks congrats, half my little girls age.

Don't think your supposed to diet till they are 6 weeks? Might be wrong but it's to allow ur body to adjust and also if Breastfeeding it can damage supply.

Talking about Breastfeeding we tried Erin for the first time with some expressed milk in a bottle today and she proper freaked out and took ages to calm down. My son was like this and I couldn't go out anywhere without him till he was about 9 months. I hope to god she's not the same as I need a but of me time even to go get the shopping in. :(

Yeah I was told that but felt fine and now I think I know why they say to wait! Maybe I should leave it until 6 weeks?

Ah nightmare I'm bottle feeding my son- my other son was a starvo and on hungry baby milk by 3 weeks- this one is the same and still only going 3 hours during the day! So breast feeding would kill me lol he is so long ( I'm 5ft 10 and my fiancé is over 6ft) so midwife said he needs more because of his length! Xx

Totally up to u. If not Breastfeeding why not?

Yea it's a nightmare. She cries if I'm not holding here. Tried a dummy too but she spits it out.

Hey Ho.
Hubs is working tonight so as there's sweet fa on tv I am watching bb from the start on the iPad in bed. Erin helping herself to the boob lol
But worried as we have some gypsies staying near us and they were pissing about and sitting on my wall and blowing one of those horns they use at footie matches and it was keeping mikey awake and so I went out to ask if they could stop.
They spoke amongst themselves and said yea but then carried on so I went out and asked again. They stopped then but my husband said I shouldn't have as gypsies are really dangerous? I didn't know and to me they're still human beings and if someone was keeping their son awake surely they would do the same? Xx

Thanks Erin's fast asleep holding onto my necklace lol. Don't wanna move her. :(

Uploaded some before pics in my profile I don't normally take full length photos.

Night ladies. Sweet dreams. Xxx

Beautiful pics Hun are you a paramedic? I'd love that job babies are beautiful! Xx

Ah thanks u don't have to say in pretty lol I know I ain't. I'm quite gross really but thanks.

So am up hubby got in from
Work and proceeded to turn every go damned light on and then start talking to me. So can't get back to sleep.

Going to my god fathers house today for fathers day. Me and my dad don't speak as he's an arsehole. And my god fathers doing a spread for his kids and invited me and mine as my hubs is working again. Just hope I get some sleep so I'm not dead tomorrow. Xxx

charlie's~mummy said:
Beautiful pics Hun are you a paramedic? I'd love that job babies are beautiful! Xx

Not a paramedic I am what's called an emergency medic dispatcher. Basically I work in the control room and when exchange put the calls through from 999 to ambulance I am the one on the end of the phone. X

Fatty_no_more said:
Ah thanks u don't have to say in pretty lol I know I ain't. I'm quite gross really but thanks.

So am up hubby got in from
Work and proceeded to turn every go damned light on and then start talking to me. So can't get back to sleep.

Going to my god fathers house today for fathers day. Me and my dad don't speak as he's an arsehole. And my god fathers doing a spread for his kids and invited me and mine as my hubs is working again. Just hope I get some sleep so I'm not dead tomorrow. Xxx

Hey Hun hope you managed to get some sleep. Hope you have a wonderful day at your god fathers house. Xxx

Lol I got some sleep but woke up and couldn't find my son...... Went down stairs and he had raised the sweet cupboard hahahaha. He had chocolate and crisps everywhere! Can't even tell him off as its so funny. X

Fatty_no_more said:
Lol I got some sleep but woke up and couldn't find my son...... Went down stairs and he had raised the sweet cupboard hahahaha. He had chocolate and crisps everywhere! Can't even tell him off as its so funny. X

Haha how funny bless him!!! Xx

Well I think you're pretty so ner lol.Sounds like you have a interesting job Hun.Lol at your son,opps! Hope you have a lovely time at your God father's.

Back