ProPoints Diary of a constant dieter who now has a daughter and must loose weight for her!!!!!

Fatty_no_more said:
Thanks Hun.

Still shattered today but hubs is off work and taken our son out and Erin's asleep. So I am getting on the with housework. A woman's work is never done hey! He are u feeling today Hun?

Todays menu

Bfast
Weetabix and milk 4

Lunch
Kings mill 50/50 pockets x2 5
3 eggs 5
Onion 0. Making an onion omelette inside a kingsmill pocket yum
Skips 2

Total 12

Dinner
Rice 200g 8
Ww garlic and coriander naan x2 6
Poppadums 5
Mango chutney 4
Husbands yummy curry 16

Total 39

Anytime
Mini digestives in a bag 3
Rice krispie square 4
Bounty mini snack size 3

Xxxx

I know what you mean about a woman's work is never done!

Just when you think arrrrr peace at last, your up doing more jobs grrrr! lol x

My lunch nom nom......

Attachments

• image-438515669.jpg
    image-438515669.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 25
Here to subscribe to my fellow C section dieter ; ) xx

Mikeys decided he wants to use the potty now and keeps saying here it comes mummy and daddy here it coooooomes when he's doing a wee.
Problem is he needs to learn to tuck his willy into the potty before he wees lol. X

I ran out to the pound shop and spent a tenner on a lucky dip bag for him to choose a present at the end f the day when he's done his wee wees and poo poos lol. X

Aww how cute lol at here it ccxoommeeesssss lol xx

Omg!!Erin slept through!!!!!

Well from 9 until 5.30? Is that sleeping through? She's having a massive feed as we sleep but still falling asleep so my guess is, I can go back to sleep! X

Fatty_no_more said:
Omg!!Erin slept through!!!!!

Well from 9 until 5.30? Is that sleeping through? She's having a massive feed as we sleep but still falling asleep so my guess is, I can go back to sleep! X

That is definatly sleeping through!! Yay go Erin!! Xx

I didn't go back to sleep lol I was wide awake as I actually had a decent nights sleep. So I went in to my son who was waiting for his sunshine to come
Out on his clock and went and played with him.
He's getting a big boy bed (single rather than his junior cotbed) in a few weeks and I can't wait to go into bed with him and have a snuggle when I read his bedtime story. :)

Fatty_no_more said:
I didn't go back to sleep lol I was wide awake as I actually had a decent nights sleep. So I went in to my son who was waiting for his sunshine to come
Out on his clock and went and played with him.
He's getting a big boy bed (single rather than his junior cotbed) in a few weeks and I can't wait to go into bed with him and have a snuggle when I read his bedtime story. :)

Aww bless him, he sounds so adorable xx

He is he's so funny too.
His latest is he hugs my legs says pretty mummy I so proud of u

God knows what for lol. X

Fatty_no_more said:
He is he's so funny too.
His latest is he hugs my legs says pretty mummy I so proud of u

God knows what for lol. X

Because you are an amazing mummy that's why!! Boys always seem so much more loving at a young age than girls xx

Go baby Erin! Do you feel fab after a big sleep Hun? Little man is too cute xxx

Back