ProPoints Diary of a constant dieter who now has a daughter and must loose weight for her!!!!!

She's so cute so is little man though hows she been sleeping? Xx

Thank u. Yea she's now down at 9 up at 5.30 but I was up vomiting last night all night and feel like crap today. :( x

Aww she is super cute!! Xxx

Soothe weekend sort of went AWOL but I tried to be sensible.

Bfast

Weetabix and mik 4

Lunch
Reggae reggae burger 7
Burgerbun 4
Light mayo 1
X2 waffles 6
Ketchup 1

Total 18

Dinner
Linda McCartney vegetarian cannelloni 10
Butternut squash chips 0
Salad cream for salad 3

Total 13

Anytime
Craft dairylea dunkers 3
Peanut butter ice cream cone 5

Total 8

I have 9 dailies left to play with,

Fatty_no_more said:
Thank u. Yea she's now down at 9 up at 5.30 but I was up vomiting last night all night and feel like crap today. :( x

Sorry to hear you've been poorly,hope you are feeling better now.Erin looks gorgeous in that pic and her outfit is lovely :0)

Hope u r ok hun? I'm going to try butternut squash chips tomo night I think with fish pie & veg. X

Starting to get nervous about weigh in again now.
I didn't 100% stick to it on the weekend and am scared of a gain!

I am staying at my brother and sister in laws this weekend and were out for pub lunch sat and my husbands brothers mum (they half brothers) is making a roast for us Sunday!
I saving all my weeklies for the weekend in the hope it can help with some damage! X

I'm sure you'll do great Hun did you use your weeklies? Xxx

Hey!! Ur post last night about the kebab spurred me on after a disastrous weekend food wise!!! So today is my weigh day and am back into it. STS at class tonight, so least no damage done x

Ah glad I helped someone even if it's not myself haha.

I had saved my weeklies so hopefully not tooooooo much damage but I am normally really anal and weigh everything! X

Good luck! Sure you'll be fine! I'm sure 49 weeklies covered it! Xxx

Thinking you u! X

I'm sure you'll do fab Hunni good luck xx

You will be fine hun xx

Back