Diary of a disheartened slimmer - Xenical style!

Jodieboo

Gold Member
First day on the tablets!!

Excited, anticipated and nervous!

I will be following SW alongside Xenical minus my B choice - my consultant and the regional manager agreed that it was ok to do so as I am slight celiac and bloat/gain with a B choice in my diet.

I have sat and worked out todays eats. If somebody could give me the ok, I would really appreciate it! Looking back, I think I may have messed up on my dinner, but it's still early yet, still time to amend :)

Breakfast:

1 apple and 1 banana.

Lunch:

Salad
(lettuce, cucumber, celery, tomatoes, Frylight salad ceaser dressing.)

Dinner:

Piri Piri pork with mashed potatoes and carrots.

Pork loin with all visable fat removed (13g fat), chopped tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, Asda Piri Piri seasoning, 1tsp sugar, 300g of Asda Frozen Mash (16g fat), sliced carrots.

Drinks:

5 pints of water
2 white coffees with 2 sugars each. (1g fat - Asda 1% fat milk)

Watch the pork. Quite high fat content. I spent ages near the loo when I ate it by mistake. Your mash will give you problems too. Cant you make your mash with just s little milk .

You'll probably be ok though because it takes a few days to get into the system properly.

Sounds like you have a slight wheat or gluten intolerance rather than ceoliac disease as there's nothing slight about that I'm afraid.
Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Watch the pork. Quite high fat content. I spent ages near the loo when I ate it by mistake. Your mash will give you problems too. Cant you make your mash with just s little milk .

I will be in future, but I did a monthly shop and have 4 bags of this to get through, but barely any spuds! :( It's a shame about the pork, it's my favourite!

Sounds like you have a slight wheat or gluten intolerance rather than ceoliac disease as there's nothing slight about that I'm afraid.
Good luck

That's what I meant, lol! :8855:

Thank you hun :)

I was ok with pork as long as all fat was removed (which broke my heart lol) but everyone is different. I would also ask where your protein is with lunch? I am following sw now too & there are several members who are doing that & still on xen x

I was ok with pork as long as all fat was removed (which broke my heart lol) but everyone is different.

Woo! I'm glad about that! I haven't had any side effects yet, but I only started them yesterday morning, I doubt they're even in my system properly!

I would also ask where your protein is with lunch?

I didn't realize I had to monitor my protein too :eek: Looking back at my food diary on MFP from yesterday, I did have SOME protein with lunch, only a tiny tiny bit from the lettuce and celery though lol, it's showing as 2 on MFP, not sure what the correct term is though for the measurement of it.

I am following sw now too & there are several members who are doing that & still on xen x

That's good to see! It MUST work then, right?? It's good to know I have support on both sides now :)

I've just put todays eats into MFP for today, making sure I have more protein in my lunch :p only gone up to 6, but better than two lol! Will add eats in a second :) x

You don't monitor the protein itself but the fat content of the meat. It's surprising how high in far some meats are. But it is all trial and error. What gives someone else Tango may be fine for you and vice versa.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I more meant you didn't have any protein at lunch, I just find it fills me better that's all. Careful with that cheese unless it was 5g per 100g it's not 5g per portion size x

All foods have to be 5g fat per 100g to avoid tango! I did risk up to 7g but never higher. As Rachel says easy mistake to make x

Well in my sleepless state, I've put tomorrows eats into MFP to work out fat content. Thankfully, I hope, I've done it right this time! Made sure I checked the fat content of 100g's worth instead of 5g per portion.

Didn't realise lean beef was so good for fat! Going to take a small joint out of the freezer for tomorrow night :)

Hoping I can get to sleep now, it's so windy outside tonight that it's whistling through the house upstairs! Not good for somebody who is scared of anything paranormal! Might be sleeping with the blankets over my head tonight...

Finally dropped off to sleep around 1.30am and woke up at 11.30am :( Looks like it's going to be another late night tonight then!!

It's weird, I'm really interested in paranormal stuff in the day, but as soon as the bedroom light is out at night it's just like OMG IS THERE SOMETHING HERE WITH ME WATCHING ME WHAT'S THAT NOISE OMG.

It makes it worse as well when you have a kitten who loves to be a little git and decides 3am is play time, waking up with banging or bags crumpling!

Just thought I'd show you guys this picture of my lil boy Dexter (white Staffordshire Bull Terrier). I rescued him back in January from a friend of a friend, where he was being mistreated. When I got him, he was so underweight you could see his ribs, he was so timid, had seperation anxiety and wouldn't eat unless you were soothing and reassuring him! He shown aggression towards other dogs too, so I think he may have been the victim of a dog attack at some point.

So, 4 months later, trying to socialize and train him as much as possible... and I got THIS yesterday!

15289_10151453451160674_592787333_n.jpg

Actually walking with my friends dog! No growls or anything! I was soooo proud!

Then... he tried to have sex with Trio, who is a male... LMAO.

Back