Diary of a disheartened slimmer - Xenical style!

Just thought I'd show you guys this picture of my lil boy Dexter (white Staffordshire Bull Terrier). I rescued him back in January from a friend of a friend, where he was being mistreated. When I got him, he was so underweight you could see his ribs, he was so timid, had seperation anxiety and wouldn't eat unless you were soothing and reassuring him! He shown aggression towards other dogs too, so I think he may have been the victim of a dog attack at some point.

So, 4 months later, trying to socialize and train him as much as possible... and I got THIS yesterday!

Actually walking with my friends dog! No growls or anything! I was soooo proud!

Then... he tried to have sex with Trio, who is a male... LMAO.

Aw he's cute!

Decided to try and push the boundaries again today with bacon. Still no side effect!

I just can't get it in my head about the 5g per 100g. It just doesn't stick! All I've got in my mind when making meals is SW!

Breakfast:

Banana, apple, satsuma.

Lunch:

Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, celery, lean bacon, Frylight Ceaser salad spray.

Dinner:

Chicken topped with tomato puree and part hXa cheese, Asda frozen mash with 1tsp of Flora (4syns), sliced carrots.

Drinks:

2 coffees with 2 sugars and part hXa milk (4 syns)

Decided to try and push the boundaries again today with bacon. Still no side effect!

I just can't get it in my head about the 5g per 100g. It just doesn't stick! All I've got in my mind when making meals is SW!

My dietician explained it that I was allowed 3 meals a day with 10g fat and 3 snacks with 5g fat . No mention of per 100g. I am only new to the pills as well but so far following that I've been ok. Have had snack a jacks which are 7g per 100g but less than 5g in a pack and have had no ill
Effects. :)

I think everyone is different. A guy I work with claimed he could eat anything when he was on them with no problem but I am not sure I believed him...

Thing with sw is that you have to have your heA which of course is dairy which the cheese option is against xen rules & you have syns that you can use on anything & let's be honest not many of us would call a syn something with less than 5g fat per 100g. That said though Lisa & Kirsty both seem to combine the meds with sw brilliantly

I think i'll just monitor what foods set me off for the time being.

Quite constipated today though!!

I have been more like that too! Expected that I would be on the toilet loads but having the opposite effect. I get weighed on Monday and have been so good. First proper weigh in since starting these tablets so I have high hopes!

Back