Diary of a HUNGRY Bear on a mission :)

Sunday:
Breakfast- 2 slices of toast, one with beans, one with scrambled egg, and two VegiDeli sausages (5 syns). I couldn't finish it all!

Lunch- probably not much, only just ate breakfast!
Dinner- Sunday dinner, not sure what the meat alternative will be, possibly lentil loaf... :)

Oooh yay you have a diary!! Only just found it. I do a lot of green days too. You know the Hellman's Lighter than Light mayo is actually nicer than the Light Mayo and is only half a syn for tblsp or something like that. It is really nice and tastes real and not plastic. Your diary looks really good. xx

craftylucyloo said:
Oooh yay you have a diary!! Only just found it. I do a lot of green days too. You know the Hellman's Lighter than Light mayo is actually nicer than the Light Mayo and is only half a syn for tblsp or something like that. It is really nice and tastes real and not plastic. Your diary looks really good. xx

Oh Thankyou :) it's good to hear someone else say it looks good!
Yeah, I need to invest in the lighter than light stuff- I actually don't like full fat Mayo, I find it very gloopy and just a bit bleurgh! We have the light stuff in at the moment, but I'll look at getting some of the extra light. Do hellmans use free range eggs? Xxx

silly sausage said:

Lovely, thankyou :) I keep chickens in my garden, so I like to know that eggs are free range.
However, when it comes down to it, I will eat non free range eggs, it's just preference really to have free range :)

Oh dear :( after losing 1.5 this week and getting my stone award, I was invited out by only to lunch, but then to a VERY last minute dinner party too! Lucky me eh? Seriously, the amount of syns was ridiculous- partly cos there was no control over food, partly because I thought "hell I'm going to enjoy it!" anyway, very tasty but ridiculous amounts of syns.

So today, I am working in my friends studio:

Breakfast: beans on toast (hexb)
Packed lunch: 5 scan bran (hexb), 28g Philadelphia (2 syns), 2 raw carrots chopped into batons, half a melon...
That should last all day :D
Dinner: no idea!

Dinner yesterday was:
Frylight roasties, carrots, broccoli, and some vegetarian haggis (allowing 6 syns) Total syns: 8 :)

So today, Wednesday 31st August:
Breakfast: Scrambled egg on toast (HEXB) cooked in tiny bit of butter (2 syns). Melon, cup of green tea.

Lunch: meeting a friend, probably jacket potato :)
Dinner: something I can take to work...as of yet unknown.

Claire noticed you had a link to yur diary so having a peek - you must be starving you've not eaten since 2 days ago lol

Kron said:
Claire noticed you had a link to yur diary so having a peek - you must be starving you've not eaten since 2 days ago lol

Haha I forget to do my food diary sometimes! I can tell you I definitely don't go hungry :D may well update later, but it's a pain on the iPhone!

So Thursday:
No breakfast :( went into town with OH and resisted: waffles with ice cream and sauce etc, paninis, chips (which were being eaten by OH)... I was starving!
Lunch: jacket potato cheese and beans.
Dinner: Chinese (egg fried rice, egg foo young).

Friday:
No breakfast, again.
Lunch: sandwich, with cheese and pickle (Hex a + b) tomatoes and salad
Dinner: jacket potato cheese and beans. Butter on potato (6 syns)

Saturday:
Breakfast: 1 weetabix and dash of milk (2 syns)
Lunch: jacket potato cheese and beans (A)
Dinner: .....

Claire no brekkie bad girl!
Did he really eat all that, wow you did really well to resist such temptations
Where's your third super free with all your meals, tut tut. You don't seem to eat much, and very few syns noted down, do you do green every day?

Kron said:
Claire no brekkie bad girl!
Did he really eat all that, wow you did really well to resist such temptations
Where's your third super free with all your meals, tut tut. You don't seem to eat much, and very few syns noted down, do you do green every day?

I usually eat salad with my potatoes, although because I always do green I just aim for five a day rather than 1/3 superfree. I snack on fruit during the day, and eat baked beans etc like on my potato. Like today I had an apple mid morning, and am about to have a clementine or two!
Usually with a meal at home I have tons of steamed veg like broccoli, carrots and green beans. But the meals like jacket potato are easy to take to work (I'm a waitress and work 5-11 or later). I don't get use of the kitchen, or the time, to cook from scratch. So potato with beans is an easy option.
As for syns- I do have them! But I just haven't written them down on here- partly cos I also do a SW Online food diary also, partly cos of using the phone :( I shall make more effort in future to note them down :) today I've had- butter on potato (2 tsp- 4 syns) and some primula cheese (2 syns)...
I do it properly, honest! ;)

Phew I was a bit panicky when I looked at your food lol
Your doing very well now I know your having your fruit and veg:)
Are you able to copy and paste your sw diary to not have to retype it, altho might make you feel fuller each time you write it lol

That's a good idea :) I'll try that and see if it works next time I'm on the laptop, maybe this evening after work (work is also the reason I 'swing' late!) you're like a life guru Kron!

guru :) what a great job that would be lol

Today (An accurate diary)

Breakfast: Scrambled egg on 2 x toast (heb) spread with 1 tsp Pure spread (2syns) An apple.
Lunch: Low fat super noodles, mixed vegetables, and 28g cheddar (hea).
Dinner: Chickpea cakes, steamed veg, and potatoes. (I think, unconfirmed as of yet!)

This is so far, more to come :)

Back