Diary of a manic muncher! VJ's Diary! - Day 3 - Feeling better

I'm not sure, they might be. I just remembered it as Noodle only to keep it simple for me but you are probably right

ha - good old Nannyj, the oracle that she is xxx

Ordered my shopping, start monday! Yeyy, Ive been to mums for a curry tonight, such bad habits I know. Ive ordered stuff to make the SW chicken curry on the website, any1 tried it?

Oooh im impressed by lifeline online, Im doing this from home as I really dont have any spare time to go to class in, wish i did but its not an option, i can get the password but cant go into that obv coz its naughty! But its great! xx

i made one last week and one today from the currie book that came with the mag slightly tweaked this weeks one and it was gorgeous last weeks was good but this one beat it hands down

Morning guys, Im up early on a sunday for a change! Getting ready for my slimming world asda delivery woo hoo! I cant wait to get started tomorrow xx
I spoke to an old friend last night who started slimming world with her husband few months ago but he was initimidated by all the women hahaa so she is sending me his starter pack as it is unopened!

I know its better to go to class etc but its either do it at home or nothing, sadly I cant get to classes because of a very heavy work load.

I can do it with minimins support tho! Yey xx

hey hun

am going shoppin today to get all my stuff to :D

i was 15st13 on thursday when i got weighed i would love to be 15st9lb this thursday but i very much doubt that will happen haha

xxx

u can do it babes, i know u can, we will do it together. I couldnt do this without u stace xx love ya chick xx

Well Ive started! I am sooo looking forward to my egg chips and beans for tea! Im finding it hard to believe that this works!!! Please tell me its not too good to be true x

It's not too good to be true :D lol

Good luck chick! xxxx

Yeah good luck - get a food diary going and will help ya!
xx

Hi All,

Sorry I have been sending short messages, been in an out of work, had a slight disaster today as I havnt recieved my syn directory yet so guessed quavers werent that bad and had 2 bags lol this is why im obese!! 9 syns on 2 packs of quavers!! Oops!

Nevermind no point dwelling on it, food diary below for today let me know if its ok, im on green day xx

Breakfast

2x alpen bars (HEXB)
Mullerlight (free)

Lunch

2 packs of quavers - 9 syns!! Oopsie see above
Mugshot creamy cheese - 2 syns
Laughing cows - HEXA

Tea

Quorn Sausages - free
SW Chips with fry light - free
Baked beans - free

So 11 syns with my woopsie quaver moment, wont happen again, at least im learning!

Does anyone know how many laughing cow extra lights i can have for my HEXA?

Thanks babes x

think 5 if light 6 if extra light

Lookd good and least ya counted them as syns! x

Back