Diary of a manic muncher! VJ's Diary! - Day 3 - Feeling better

Go for it with the quavers. I tend to use all 15 of my Syns so just go for it. It's not too good to be true, its great!

its 6 lc xtra lite and 3 lc lite

Brilliant it sounds great, im so glad I havnt blown it with the quavers lol I love them!

Thanks kitty thats fab, 6 is a lot! Their quite chunky arent they, have i got the right ones?

Yes but 6 because their extra light was what kitty said, think thats right

OOOOH i love them lol, i love cheese so 6 is like heaven! Just had egg, SW chips and baked beans and then a banana with a muller poured over, mmmm yum yum x i dont know how i can lose weight like this lol

LOL I thought that to begin with too vj..its gr8 isnt it hehe x I'm just sorry i lapsed since xmas..but im back on it now and enjoying it x

It seems unreal doesn't it. People are always saying to me "I thought you were on a diet? You are always eating!" I just smile at them cus I know it works!

yes my hubby always says that to me..specially when i have my SW fry ups lol...he always says..well bang goes that diet haha..little does he know that I CAN hehe x

morning hun, yea it is amazing :) in my first week i cudnt see how it was going to work, so i stuck to it 100% kinda to proove it wudnt work n i lost 6.5lb :D

i am really lookin forward to hearing ur loss next week

xx

grrrr its ok for some lol.....2 weeks on the plan now and ive stayed the same...im looking for help if anyone has any ideas xx

But Hey stacey wtg on ya weight loss x

Are you eating enough? sounds mad but the more you eat the better it works and make sure you use your Syns

I am eating plenty yes...I saved some sins up for the weekend so not sure if that effected it at all..well I''ll try again this week lol and see wot happens. x

Thanks for all your support girls it really keeps me going!

For lunch today becoz i was in the office I had a meeting and the boss goes to the sandwich deli for everyone, I went for a plain pork sandwich in a brown bun as im on original day today, I know 2 pieces of brown bread make a HEXB what about a bun instead? Not sure how many syns it would be it was quite a big bun, any ideas?

Should I count it as HEXB with a few extra syns or just syns or ...?

Original Diary for today:

Breakfast

Alpen Bar and Muller -HEXA and free
Banana as a snack - Free

Lunch

Pork sandwich on brown bun - Free and HEXB (counting as 2 B's big bun)
Fridge Raider Tikka - 1.5

Tea

Carbonara from SW website - 7 syns
Laughing cows - HEXA

Thats all for today so far xx

Back