Diary of a manic muncher! VJ's Diary! - Day 3 - Feeling better

Original Diary for today:

Breakfast

Alpen Bar and Muller -HEXA and free

just so you know you can't have alpen bars as a HEXA, only a HEXB. HEXA's are cheese or milk. :)

Sorry I meant HEXB, Im still getting used to it all lol thanks xx

I had a bad night last night and was so close to just driving to mcdonalds or the garage to buy chocolate but I didnt!! Thats a miracle for me!

Im on day 3 and feeling more positive, trying some recipes today as i have friends coming over, trying a quiche and cheesy chips and cheesecake! Has anyone tried these?

Yeah mandy the alpen ones are a healthy extra hun x and there bloody gorgeous! x

ok VJ ty..ill have to get some in then cause im often stuck for a diff HEXB lol.
I had a bad day yesterday due to the fact that im peed off staying the same for 2 weeks, but im bk on track today :) x

Well ive had a good day....so far. Made the chocolate cheesecake from the website and i was almost sick, i wouldnt waste your money lol use your syns on something decent! Yuk Yuk Yuk is all I can say, it went in the bin.

Todays menu so far is below! I am making SW cheesy chips with bits of bacon for tonight as I have friends and my mum coming over and they are bringing food so we will see what happens lol!

Breakfast
2xAlpen Bars- HEXB

Lunch
Syn free quiche and baked beans - Free

Tea
Pasta n sauce macaroni cheese - 1 syn

Im having syn free chips with cheese as HEXA and bacon as HEXB

So I have all but 1 of my full syns to play with tonight if im tempted!

I'll let you know how I get on x

Dont make the corned beef quiche as its no longer syn free i made that mistake !!but i love making a chicken and bacon one though

Back