Diary of a post c section belly - aka a 28 year old newbie mum

charlie's~mummy said:
You look amazing babes! Well done xxx

Thanks hun! Don't feel very amazing lol. Im just eating weight watchers summer berries fruit pastilles 1pp per box, they came free with my WW magazine. Undecided as to whether I like them, they taste a bit like roses!! X

No I dont like them actually. They are vile & I feel sick lol x

I have got such a bad tummy, tea went straight through me & my belly is really sore, gurgly & i've got horrific wind!! Great!! My IBS is playing up I expect. Here's today's points: was meant to be 34 on the Wendie Plan but i've only used about 29..

Breakfast: 7pp
Crumpets 5pp
Butter 2pp

Lunch: 8pp
Ww wrap 3pp
Ham 1pp
Low fat cheese 3pp
WW vile sweets 1pp

Dinner: 6pp
Chicken kebabs 6pp
Butternut squash chips free
Salad free

Snacks: 8pp
Belvitas 3pp
Milk 2pp
Alpen light bar 2pp
Choc philly 1pp (15g)
Apple free
Banana x 2

Total 29pp. Tomorrow is a 27pp day so will roll 5 over if needs be!

bulldogdaisy said:
Hey Hun,you ok? Missed you today.

Thanks hun! Missed you too & your support. I've had the most stressful day of my life, broke down sobbing about my boy, to my boy ha ha.. Poor sod didn't know what was wrong with mummy! I've got a plan of action now. Cows milk intolerance I think not lactose on top of reflux. Anyway, i've messed today up points wise, was meant to have 27 then had 35 then had a brothers cider, 4 fags and a kit kat on top of that! New day tomo, if i'm feeling up to it (my eyes are red raw from no sleep) then I will start the shred. Hows you & sf going? Will read through your diary tomo. Night hun x

ruby555love said:
Thanks hun! Missed you too & your support. I've had the most stressful day of my life, broke down sobbing about my boy, to my boy ha ha.. Poor sod didn't know what was wrong with mummy! I've got a plan of action now. Cows milk intolerance I think not lactose on top of reflux. Anyway, i've messed today up points wise, was meant to have 27 then had 35 then had a brothers cider, 4 fags and a kit kat on top of that! New day tomo, if i'm feeling up to it (my eyes are red raw from no sleep) then I will start the shred. Hows you & sf going? Will read through your diary tomo. Night hun x

Hi hun,maybe you needed a cry to get it out of your system so to speak.Forget food etc today,tomorrow is another day,don't push yourself.Hope you get to find out soon enough just what is affecting your son for definite so you both get some rest.I'm fine,all going well with sf,take care,night.

ruby555love said:

Awww babes I'm so so sorry I know because I've been there and you know what your amazing for even contemplating this loosing weight malarkey with everything that's going on so big squishy hugs to you
And I were you I'd be smashing the rest of that cider by now let alone kitkat or anythin else never mind any form of shred/excersize! Xxxxxx

Thank you both. I love this forum, it's my therapy!! What lovely peeps you are. Xxx

Oh no sweetheart! Don't worry about the diet. What u need is a hug and some
Time out!

Glad u knocked it on the head re the milk intolerance. Thinking of u sweetie. X

Fatty_no_more said:
Oh no sweetheart! Don't worry about the diet. What u need is a hug and some
Time out!

Glad u knocked it on the head re the milk intolerance. Thinking of u sweetie. X

Thanks hun. Far from knocking it on the head yet! Need to see a Paediatrician. I'm going to buy the formula myself & try it because a referral will take forever x

Really annoyed, the scales say i've put on 1.5lb and I have not really been that bad, only a few extra things since Thursday. I've got a New phone and I'm not keen on this app and there is no official iphone one. Out for a meal tonight anyway. Won't worry too much x

Might just be a bit of water retention Hun chin up enjoy your meal! Xxx

Fatty_no_more said:
Oh no! I agree water retention!
U not got the ww app?

Chin up hun I know it's annoying but don't give up. X

Thanks guys. That's what I thought. I've gone for the Samsung Galaxy S 3 so I'm on android now & you can't search for things in the ww app it's basically like a calculater x

Hi hun,does sound like a water weight gain,hope you have a lovely time at the meal tonight,what type of meal you having? Ergh that's a bit of a pain with your new phone!

bulldogdaisy said:
Hi hun,does sound like a water weight gain,hope you have a lovely time at the meal tonight,what type of meal you having? Ergh that's a bit of a pain with your new phone!

It's a Mediterranean restaurant. No chips or crap lol xx

Back