Diary of a post c section belly - aka a 28 year old newbie mum

My tea.. Getting a bit fed up of noodles, prawns & stir fry mind you!! X

Attachments

• image-3126814090.jpg
    image-3126814090.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 78
I was thinking of fruit and yoghurt tonight,might add a meringue to it ;0) shame you're getting bored of the stir fry,it does look yummy :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
I was thinking of fruit and yoghurt tonight,might add a meringue to it ;0) shame you're getting bored of the stir fry,it does look yummy :0)

Ive got some pineapple, meringue nests & WW yogs. I might do a sf day tomo.. I fancy shredded wheat for brekkie, ww wraps for lunch & chips, egg & beans for tea! Oh yes, may have to do it! Or should I stick to Wendie Plan again til Fri? Hmm. Going out for a meal Fri with my hubby to a mediterranean restaurant, should be yum! X

Dessert sounds yum! Love pineapple,don't have any in right now.Might be worth sticking with the wendie plan if out Friday night though the best thing bout sf is that you can mix the days up anyhow! Your sf food sounds really good btw :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Dessert sounds yum! Love pineapple,don't have any in right now.Might be worth sticking with the wendie plan if out Friday night though the best thing bout sf is that you can mix the days up anyhow! Your sf food sounds really good btw :0)

I'll stick to Wendie then & maybe mix up sf next week! Thanks hun. Just having 2 meringue nests & strawberry fromage frais (4pp) didn't fancy the pineapple in the end!! X

Scales are going lower again! Flashing on the 11 4s ooh exciting. Can't wait for the 10s!! X

ruby555love said:
I'll stick to Wendie then & maybe mix up sf next week! Thanks hun. Just having 2 meringue nests & strawberry fromage frais (4pp) didn't fancy the pineapple in the end!! X

Good idea.Still sounds nice without the pineapple :0)

ruby555love said:
Scales are going lower again! Flashing on the 11 4s ooh exciting. Can't wait for the 10s!! X

Yay thats good news! I can't wait to get into the 11s then I'll be wishing I was in the 10s lol

Thanks guys.. A pic of me this morning! Its going lol woo hoo!! I'll try & find a pic after I had Jude. Looking forward to being a size 12 again. Just had crumpets & butter for 7pp. Was going to have a go at making butternut squash chips later too. Ive got 2 7 month old babies today so might not have loads of time! What's everyone having for tea? X

Attachments

• image-2517776451.jpg
    image-2517776451.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 61
ruby555love said:
Thanks guys.. A pic of me this morning! Its going lol woo hoo!! I'll try & find a pic after I had Jude. Looking forward to being a size 12 again. Just had crumpets & butter for 7pp. Was going to have a go at making butternut squash chips later too. Ive got 2 7 month old babies today so might not have loads of time! What's everyone having for tea? X

Looking good :0) love your mirror btw.Cant wait to be a size 12 either! Enjoy your chips,I'm going with a old fav tonight,pizza wrap with peas and salad :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Looking good :0) love your mirror btw.Cant wait to be a size 12 either! Enjoy your chips,I'm going with a old fav tonight,pizza wrap with peas and salad :0)

Thanks hun. My boobs look bigger than they are! I need some smaller bras!! Going to order my playsuit today! In a 14 not a 12 though! Pizza wrap sounds good. You doing sf? You could make some chippies or a chip butty with a wrap! Yum x

ruby555love said:
Thanks hun. My boobs look bigger than they are! I need some smaller bras!! Going to order my playsuit today! In a 14 not a 12 though! Pizza wrap sounds good. You doing sf? You could make some chippies or a chip butty with a wrap! Yum x

Alot of women would love the bigger boobs look lol.Size 14 is still good.Almost there! Where did you find a playsuit in the end? yea doing sf,did think about chips but only had them yesterday.Sounds like you have sf sussed :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Alot of women would love the bigger boobs look lol.Size 14 is still good.Almost there! Where did you find a playsuit in the end? yea doing sf,did think about chips but only had them yesterday.Sounds like you have sf sussed :0)

I lost 2 stone ages ago on slimming world & it's pretty much exactly the same! Think I may give sf a go next week. My boobs arnt nice boobs lol!! X

ruby555love said:
I lost 2 stone ages ago on slimming world & it's pretty much exactly the same! Think I may give sf a go next week. My boobs arnt nice boobs lol!! X

I did think about trying SW when I left WW couple of years ago but never went there in the end.So sf be easy for you so that's good,I've noticed other women who did SW now do sf.I don't mind the size of my boobs but they lack oomph now lol

bulldogdaisy said:
I did think about trying SW when I left WW couple of years ago but never went there in the end.So sf be easy for you so that's good,I've noticed other women who did SW now do sf.I don't mind the size of my boobs but they lack oomph now lol

Mine deffo lack oomph lol! My belly has all the oomph ha ha

Lol I know that feeling.

I did sw and I think ww is good as sf kind of stops u going to sw as u have the best of both worlds. X

You look amazing babes! Well done xxx

Back