Diary of a post c section belly - aka a 28 year old newbie mum

We all do it babes don't worry just don't use it as an excuse to binge like I did you'll be ok xxx

ruby555love said:
Ive been naughty, ive had a full blown chinese, well chow mein, curry sauce, a few chips & some rice & now I'm going to have some dunky biscuits with my tea. I will draw a line under it & start fresh tomorrow. Shred starting tomorrow too!! Oh I have rubbish willpower on days like this when i'm cold, tired & feeling like poo!!

Same here on the Chinese front. Start a fresh tomorrow. I have decided sometimes our bodies need a binge xx

I'm with you all tonight girls, I've used all my dailys plus 12 weeklys xx

Thanks ladies!! Just had a heatedfew chapters with Mr Grey!!! Anyone reading this book!!! Lol xx

Fatty_no_more said:
No what's it all about? Keep seeing people talk about it. Xx

Filth! If you want to read it then I wont say. A control freak man who you either love or loath. It's very raunchy & women say that they feel bereft when they stop reading it! X

ruby555love said:
Thanks ladies!! Just had a heatedfew chapters with Mr Grey!!! Anyone reading this book!!! Lol xx

I am lol I'm on chapter 14 of book 1! I said to my hubby last night you might do well to take a few tips from grey.... Hahaha xx

Lol!! I'm on chapter 11. I'm no prude but I don't feel bereft!! Not sure if Mr Grey is my thing lol!! Anyway i'm starving. It's massive points day today but i'm not going to go mad!! X

I must admit, the sex stuff bores me a bit!! Anyway, today was 47-49 points day on the Wendie Plan & I had 48... I think... I rounded some things up! The list is too long to put on here really but the gist was soya yog & melon for brekkie with 2 belvitas, bacon & mushroom sarnie for lunch (grilled, just 2 medallions), lamb burger, sweet potato & rice salad for tea washed down with a small glass of red & lemon meringue pie!! Yum yum.. This is what it's like going to my mums. I'm sure i've ruined this Wendie Plan last night & today but will see what the scales say Monday, might just go another week until Friday & keep that as my weigh day. Back to my book... Ciao x

bulldogdaisy said:
Enjoy the book! Yum to lemon meringue pie.yea just wait and see what the scales say on Monday :0)

Due to the fact that i'm so tired & as weak as a house... I think i'm gonna have to have a Mcdonalds today... No weighing for me tomorrow!! I will stick to Fridays I think. I'm a Mon - Fri dieter.. Always will be!! But i'm happy with that. I'm exhausted today : (

ruby555love said:
Due to the fact that i'm so tired & as weak as a house... I think i'm gonna have to have a Mcdonalds today... No weighing for me tomorrow!! I will stick to Fridays I think. I'm a Mon - Fri dieter.. Always will be!! But i'm happy with that. I'm exhausted today : (

If you're happy with that hun then stick with it.Shame you're exhausted today.Hope you feel a lot better soon.Enjoy your mac d's :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
If you're happy with that hun then stick with it.Shame you're exhausted today.Hope you feel a lot better soon.Enjoy your mac d's :0)

Thanks hun. Felt so sick, ive had a migraine type thing. It's because I never sleep. I'm worn out beyond belief x

ruby555love said:
Thanks hun. Felt so sick, ive had a migraine type thing. It's because I never sleep. I'm worn out beyond belief x

Don't sound good at all,yea lack of sleep soon catches up on you.Hope the migraine has gone.

What a load of old rubbish on the football. Overpaid idiots!! X

Back