Diary of a post c section belly - aka a 28 year old newbie mum

Diarise even... I hate this phone!!!! X

bulldogdaisy said:
Sorry to hear your son still isn't sleeping well.Are you changing your wi day for definate?

I think so, I used to do a Saturday & not a Friday, then I can be naughty just over 2 days & not 3 lol x

I simply can't. I don't sleep every night!! Dieting is off my agenda. I'm actually thinking of stopping until July as I just can't do it x

Aww ok Hun,yea if you have so much else to deal with then worrying about what we eat goes out the window,let me know what you decide to do :0)

I've put on more weight!! This is not good lol! It's going the wrong way!! Don't actually weigh until Saturday now but i take sneaky peaks lol!! Not sure what to do. Had to get the binge out of my system. Did walking & a fitness DVD yesterday & I'm still negative points already!! X

Tut at sneaky peeks lol,you may well lose by Saturday,is there a event to spur you on for weight loss? Really got to have your head and heart in it for it to work,don't give up though :0)

I have a UK holiday in September & also going back to work in September so need to get back into my work trousers!! I've just got a binge head on xx

This morning...

Crunchy nut cornflakes - 3pp
Milk - 2pp
Black coffee - 0
Weight watchers fruit crumble bar - 2pp

Having a cooked breakfast, healthyish for lunch then pasta with rocket & balsamic vinegar for tea... That's the plan if I have enough points!! Well I'm negative in points at the mo : (

ruby555love said:
This morning...

Crunchy nut cornflakes - 3pp
Milk - 2pp
Black coffee - 0
Weight watchers fruit crumble bar - 2pp

Having a cooked breakfast, healthyish for lunch then pasta with rocket & balsamic vinegar for tea... That's the plan if I have enough points!! Well I'm negative in points at the mo : (

Might be worth using some ap points or bulking your dinner/lunch with veg.At least you've got September in mind,wish I could help you out more!is binging due to boredom?

Binging is due to having no energy from nearly 7 months of no sleep!! Urghhh x

I'm over by 10 points!! Managed 31 yesterday... That's because of the pasta 12pp!!! Flipping eck. Did 15 mins of tae Bo this morning & scales said 3lb lighter than yesterday!! Need to wait until Saturday I think!! Docs are crap... Gave infant gaviscon for reflux & said I had to try that first.. I've taken matters into my own hands & put him on lactose free formula, will see how it works xx

Attachments

• image-2343591978.png
    image-2343591978.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 63
Me..... I'm actually fairly happy with my tucked in body lol... I need to be happy naked lol!!! X

Attachments

• image-2943635722.jpg
    image-2943635722.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 48
You are looking good hun :0) love Tae bo,good work out! Don't blame you for taking matters into your own hands with your son,let me know how it goes please.Yay to the weight loss,hope it stays that way for Saturday :0)

Thanks Hun!! Lost track of points but been good today x

Fighting the urge for a cup of tea & dunky milk choc digestives. Crappy weather makes me want to eat stodge. How's you today Daisy... As you are the ONLY one who talks to me in this CLICKY place... Drives me mad! X

Back