Diary of a post c section belly - aka a 28 year old newbie mum

ruby555love said:
Hi Laura, thanks for your post. I reached about 15 stone at my heaviest before having Jude in Nov last year. Im 11,5 now & would like to lose another stone or so. My pregnancy belly was massive. My boy was a big boy at nearly 9,6 & he was 57cm long. My belly seemed to go all the way around my back. I now have an overhang lol. Admittedly it's got smaller but my belly is my main problem! Do you do any specific exercise for that area? I'm sorry about your birth experience x

I did allot of spinning an well your constantly sucking it in doing that ... I think it's great to do any cardio and resistance mixed.... I'm going to start 30 day shred today as I've heard good things about it - so we shall see
I guess weight loss is key but I haven't the stretchy skin loaded with stretch marks all over but it seems to have bounced back - maybe because my loss had been so gradual over so many months rather then quick te skin has time to adjust

Heres hoping hey ;-) lol cxx

Lauratheloop said:
I did allot of spinning an well your constantly sucking it in doing that ... I think it's great to do any cardio and resistance mixed.... I'm going to start 30 day shred today as I've heard good things about it - so we shall see
I guess weight loss is key but I haven't the stretchy skin loaded with stretch marks all over but it seems to have bounced back - maybe because my loss had been so gradual over so many months rather then quick te skin has time to adjust

Heres hoping hey ;-) lol cxx

Ive got the shred but not started it. Im so tired all the time as my boy does not sleep. Last night was every hour again. I just want to eat junk all the time to get energy. X

ruby555love said:
Ive got the shred but not started it. Im so tired all the time as my boy does not sleep. Last night was every hour again. I just want to eat junk all the time to get energy. X

Really feel for ya hun, sleep deprivation sucks, I find tho the less exercise I do the less energy I have but not sure like you I could manage anything without my sleep!
Hope the nights get better soon xx

Lauratheloop said:
Really feel for ya hun, sleep deprivation sucks, I find tho the less exercise I do the less energy I have but not sure like you I could manage anything without my sleep!
Hope the nights get better soon xx

Thanks chick x

Ok so did a sf day today, still ate 8 poibts though:

B - oats & skimmed milk with honey (1pp)
Tea with ginger nuts (2pp)

L - 2 x ww wraps with ham salad, velvet crunch crisps (2pp) & a curly wurly (3pp)

Snacks - apple & banana, more tea lol

D - gammon, poached egg & homemade chips in olive oil. Can of diet coke

8/49 weeklies.

bulldogdaisy said:
All looks good though and the weeklies are there if we need them,I use mine :0)

Thanks hun. Got some ww bread & crumpets today. I blame you for those velvet crunch crisps. The salt & vinegar ones taste very yummy with a curly wurly & i'm not a massive crisp fan! X

ruby555love said:
Thanks hun. Got some ww bread & crumpets today. I blame you for those velvet crunch crisps. The salt & vinegar ones taste very yummy with a curly wurly & i'm not a massive crisp fan! X

Lol sorry bout the crisps ;0) so you doing a week of sf? Thats good you got the bread and crumpets.

bulldogdaisy said:
Lol sorry bout the crisps ;0) so you doing a week of sf? Thats good you got the bread and crumpets.

I dont think so because I have some freezer stuff to use. Will see how I feel when I get up lol x

Morning guys, the way im feeling today im not sure if I can commit to a diet. My body is so tired it's screaming out for food for energy. Gonna have a break.. not eat crap but just do my own thing. May calorie count a bit, do a bit of WW & slimming world. I wish you luck on your journeys! I may blog on here a bit.. who knows x

ruby555love said:
Morning guys, the way im feeling today im not sure if I can commit to a diet. My body is so tired it's screaming out for food for energy. Gonna have a break.. not eat crap but just do my own thing. May calorie count a bit, do a bit of WW & slimming world. I wish you luck on your journeys! I may blog on here a bit.. who knows x

Erm you WILL blog on here lol ! Keep in touch Hun,here to support you,as to food,you have to do what is right for you,no good making yourself feel worse,take care :0)

Best of luck finding what works out best for you :) x

Thanks GUYS. You know how tired I am Donna. Jude never slept a wink & night upin night of this im finding it impossible to diet. Still want to lose 5lb by my birthday but I will do it my way. Xx

ruby555love said:
Thanks GUYS. You know how tired I am Donna. Jude never slept a wink & night upin night of this im finding it impossible to diet. Still want to lose 5lb by my birthday but I will do it my way. Xx

I think that's the best way as only you know your body and tiredness is a killer! Pop in and let us know how you are getting on and how Jude is :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Shhh you can't see me... Just popping in to wish you well ;0)

Hiya hun. Things are moving for my son, pursuaded my docs to refer us to a Paediatritian so waiting for that! No other weight loss. Sts, still 11,5 grrrr.. not been dieting though! Not sure what to do today. Too many diet options! Hope you are well? X

ruby555love said:
Hiya hun. Things are moving for my son, pursuaded my docs to refer us to a Paediatritian so waiting for that! No other weight loss. Sts, still 11,5 grrrr.. not been dieting though! Not sure what to do today. Too many diet options! Hope you are well? X

Hiya.Glad the doctor has finally done something to help your son,I hope you don't have to wait too long for the paediatrician appointment.I Sts as well.A few people on here did on Friday...weird! Know what you mean bout too many diet options,hope you're ok though.

bulldogdaisy said:
Hiya.Glad the doctor has finally done something to help your son,I hope you don't have to wait too long for the paediatrician appointment.I Sts as well.A few people on here did on Friday...weird! Know what you mean bout too many diet options,hope you're ok though.

Never mind about sts hun. Im knackered beyond belief tonight!! Just off to bed x

Back