Total Solution diary of a serial dieter: dieting for the last time :)

Definately weekend will be the hardest that's why I've planned a day of retail therapy shoes, clothes, bags, make up will keep me busy lol :D

Well done for completing day 5 the very best for day 6 tomm

Can't believe we've nearly done a whole week :eek:

Xx

end of day six!!

:) well here we are team at the end of day six...

how are you all?? I ve been quite tired and dizzy at times today but not so hungry im feeling positive i just hope the weigh in is good for us allxxx

hope you are all having a good weekend;)

special positive hugs to Trish, MGM, Toots and precious...with you all the way x

Well done Hun only one more day before wi ...and we will do it.. Hope ur weekend s going well so far..as always the ver best for tomm Hugs x x

well done you on getting through what sounds like a difficult day ....can't believe we have nearly done a week already!! Big hugs for tomorrow :grouphugg:xxxx

Hey Hun..
Fab to hear your day was 100% yesterday even though it was a difficult one but very proud of you Hun :)

Here's to day 7 :eek: can't believe it it's wi tomm so excited.. Thank you for all your support so far...

Have a fabulous Sunday :)

Good luck for your WIs tomorrow, ladies

xxx

i have a confession

Hi ladies:(

I have had to have an extra half a bar today... feel guilty about it but was feeling so dizzy i needed something quick and easy...oh well at least it wasnt real food i guess :sigh:

any way im hoping to only have half of my soup later to compensate...

sorry for letting you all down , i fell at the last hurdle:cry:

toots i am sooo proud of you well done hun x good luck all with the weigh in tomorrowx

Hi ladies:(

sorry for letting you all down , i fell at the last hurdle:cry:

toots i am sooo proud of you well done hun x good luck all with the weigh in tomorrowx

A) thank you - very kind of you

B) Stop right there, Lady. :whoopass: There will be no beating yourself up. You are doing so so well and having am extra pack is in no way cheating OR falling at the last hurdle. Even my Cambridge Diet counsellor used to tell me to have an extra pack if I needed it

Now, can we have the positive Victoria back please, coz she deserves to be here!!!

:hug99:

xxx

thankyou tootsx

you made me laugh with the smiley bottom smack :)

i didnt realise i hadnt cheated really so thankyou...i will get back to my positive self...dont know what i would do without ur support.

i didnt realise i hadnt cheated really so thankyou...i will get back to my positive self...dont know what i would do without ur support.

Excellent - this diet is all in the head so you need to keep your positive head on.

I bet you're really excited for tomorrow - it makes it all worthwhile when you see those numbers ;)

xx

Toots your so nice bless you.. X x

Hey v how are you? Hope ur well chick.. All the very best for wi tomm.. Soooooooooo excited it's madness lol x x

Hey V how are you doing this morning? Loved the smack bottom Toots gave you ....you could always try having a bit of chicken, as long as its protein it shouldn't knock you out of ketosis....soooooooooooooo how well have you done, can't wait to hear................you are doing great hon xxx

well i feel great this morning!! Ive lost 7lb and im really feeling great:)
Got a purple wee stick and no dizzyness this morning:)

Might even get on the wii later....

I know i couldnt have got through the week without my team ...sending positive thoughts and looking forward to seeing all your results xx

wooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooo well done .....fab result ! Feel proud ,feel very proud of yourself xxxx amazing ...roll on week 2 lol lol

Thanks Trish x

Go us i say lol !!! have a good day :)

Hi all,

Tried the chocolate shake hot today! wasnt too bad ...also put teaspoon of shake powder in my coffee..that was very good x

any one tried anything else?

That's a great loss hun well done :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Been itching to see how well u have done and WOW half a stone thats absolutely brilliant Hun very well done so so proud of you ... Here's to an even better week 2 .. Have a fabulous day chick x x

Back