Total Solution diary of a serial dieter: dieting for the last time :)

Fab stuff - well done

xxx

end of day 8

well here we are at the end of day eight... its been a good day for me andd i hope it has for you all :)

i havent felt dizzy or overly hungry today...lets hope it continues xx

thinking of you all sending:grouphugg:

wow these days are going soooo fast ...glad to see you are feeling better today and it sounds like you have had a very positive day.....on we go to tackle the next day in our quest lol lol xx

Just popping in to say "Have a good day" ,hope you have woken up all perky and positive this morning and raring to go :) xx

Hey chick afternoon hope ur day is going well... So happy for you positive feeling is such a good motivator. Long may it last x x

a long day!

Hi team

thankyou for all your posts x

Ive been at work today and buying things for my big/little boy to move out on thurs :( going to miss him...i know hes twenty but.....

dont know about you all but ive been bloomin starving today :(

but still remained 100% ;)

i hope you are all well, sending love and
more of those positive vibesx
:girlpower:

well done on not succumbing to the tummy rumblings.........and having another 100% day x
I missed my eldest when he first left home,but then he came back and then left and then came back ,then left again , he finally went to uni aged 24 ,now aged 30 he lives and works in Shanghai and i really miss him a lot.............just remember that there will at least still be food in the fridge( for the rest of the family at the moment obviously :D )and some dry towels in the cupboard and not a wet heap on the floor lol lol
Have a lovely evening xx

well done on not succumbing to the tummy rumblings.........and having another 100% day x
I missed my eldest when he first left home,but then he came back and then left and then came back ,then left again , he finally went to uni aged 24 ,now aged 30 he lives and works in Shanghai and i really miss him a lot.............just remember that there will at least still be food in the fridge( for the rest of the family at the moment obviously :D )and some dry towels in the cupboard and not a wet heap on the floor lol lol
Have a lovely evening xx

How very true x lol its a big step but im happy for him..mums still buying his food for a while though haha but not for long!!

you have a good evening too love:hug99:

Well done for resisting the rumbly tummy

xxx

how is your day going ? everything is a bit of an effort today lol lol feeling really down but am still 100% ,this will be a trial because this is usually a trigger sooooooooooo am trying to keep busy lol

Hey v how u doing hope that you well and days been a good one... Lots of positive vibes sent to u and well done for not listening to ur rumbly tummy lol lol..here's to day 11 tomm.. Stay strong..x x

Trash Hun big hugs hope ur not feeling to down Hun x x

Group hug (((((((<3)))))))

how is your day going ? everything is a bit of an effort today lol lol feeling really down but am still 100% ,this will be a trial because this is usually a trigger sooooooooooo am trying to keep busy lol

Im sorry to hear your feeling down sweetheart x you have done sooo well staying 100% you are doing fantasticx

I think it may be the day for it ! I have felt really fed up and the scales have frozen on me since sunday but like you still 100% .... we must keep going sending you love and hugs x:wave_cry:

Hey v how u doing hope that you well and days been a good one... Lots of positive vibes sent to u and well done for not listening to ur rumbly tummy lol lol..here's to day 11 tomm.. Stay strong..x x

Trash Hun big hugs hope ur not feeling to down Hun x x

Group hug (((((((<3)))))))

Hi precious,
Thankyou for your ongoing support its sooo appreciated...i will catch up on your diary in a minute.. ive not been online all dayx:)

just noticed it is nearly lunchtime and haven't even been on to day good morning ..........hope it is going ok , having a bit better day today although woke up hungry and shaky which is bizarre but I drowned that out with a litre of water lol lol have a great afternoon ...I ma being spurred on by the fact it is close to weigh in day and I am not standing on those scales until then...learnt that lesson the other day
Big hugs hun...keep going xxxxxxxxxxx

bad day

HI team

feeling very low today and have nearly eaten something but...didnt i just feel sad'

I have moved my boy out today so it may be that but i also think that i have made myself feel bad jumping on the scales and no weight loss for 5 days...i really must stop doing it...

sorry for the wingey girl today xxx :cry:

Oh big hugs Hun (((((((())))))))))) and well done on a 100% day ...

As for the scales thing I'm a really bad scale hopper lol Hun we still have 3 whole days before wi.. Even if it's just a pound or even half pound it's still fab.. And on the bright side we will still be lighter isn't that gonna be fab hey x x my scales are showing no loss at the moment so hun stay positive here's to a fab day x x x

Hope you're having a better day today. I felt so exhausted yesterday that I was in bed by 9pm, totally unheard of for me. Feeling a bit flat today too and putting off eating my lunch as it doesn't appeal at all. I'm hoping we have bad days followed by lots of good ones!

Back