Diary of a wannabe skinnicow!

Well done!!! I hope I get 7lbs when I weigh in Sunday night xxx :)

fantastic week one loss - well done you!!

Ta! Folks. Long may it continue!!

Mum is coming to visit tomorrow and I'm cooking her dinner. So tomorrow I will have a WS day. I'm also planning a very small glass of wine so might have a little carb in my meal to make sure I'm ok with that. I really don't want to lose momentum now so I'd rather plan for worst case and do better if possible!

Well, day 9 ...... Watch out! I mention food below!

As per previous post my mum came to stay and I cooked dinner . I had chicken wrapped in bacon (all fat removed) and some plain cauliflower. Mum had the addition of cheese sauce for the cauli, roast potatoes and gravy! I also had a small glass of red wine.

I had a tiny portion compared to what i usually ate and I was soo full. I wasn't (surprisingly) tempted to over eat. But I planned for it and stuck to my plan. Back on TS tomorrow. Infancy I'm really looking forward to my chocolate and coffee shake for brekkie.

Hope everyone had a good day too.

Well done on your 7lb loss, that's excellent! Love the sound of your dinner too, sounds like you made a good choice there :0)

Misspiggy1981 said:
Well done on your 7lb loss, that's excellent! Love the sound of your dinner too, sounds like you made a good choice there :0)

Thanks miss piggy!

I was proud of myself, so often before I was have just thought..., oh it's only 1 night ... I then rag everything in sight! But this proves I can do it and it's the type of mentality that will help me maintain this time.

Hope you are doing good x

:clap:WoW 7lb that's brilliant! well done, Keep up the good work xx

Excellent first week.... really motivates you to keep going eh? Well done :D xx

Hi namaste

Yup, im feeling really motivated and focus, i cant believe it if i'm honest! Thats exante for you!

onwards and downwards as we say!

I hope your doing good xx

Good afternoon Skinnicow, nice to hear you're feeling so motivated and focused. Isn't this diet and this forum fab! :D :hug99: xx

Hi skinnicow! glad to hear you are enjoying your exante journey! Keep it up and yes Exante is brilliant!!xx

Glad you're feeling motivated, I've had a day like that and my head is well and truly in the right place again after our few days away, no way I'm falling off this wagon, I'm just going to enjoy the ride to slim-dom lol!!

Thanks for the posts folks!

Day 11 today, I can't believe that i've managed it!

Still feeling really good about things but a little nervous about hubby coming home, he works away so it's been pretty easy sticking to this on my own. The plan is to switch to WS while he is here then back to TS when he heads back. Got a couple of weeks till, hopefully it will be ok!

Hope everyone had a good day!

Misspiggy1981 said:
Glad you're feeling motivated, I've had a day like that and my head is well and truly in the right place again after our few days away, no way I'm falling off this wagon, I'm just going to enjoy the ride to slim-dom lol!!

Glad you enjoyed your days away!

Day 12

Bit of a weird one today, I've felt really tired and dare I say it..... A wee bit hungry.. Boo!

Im putting it down to a hectic weekend and just typical tired Monday back at work and perhaps just general missing food?. I've still been drinking my 3 litres of water and still sticking to TS. I'm sure it will pass. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel fine.. Day 13, lucky for some!!

I'm going away with work for a couple of days so that will be a bit of a test. I'm taking all my food with me so I should be fine. I'll be weighing in on Friday this week since I'll be away. I'm hoping the results will banish any left over hunger pangs!!

Hope everyone is doing great!

X

good afternoon Skinni, hope you're managing Exante ok away from home :hug99: xx

Well, I got through my travel! I feel really crappy yesterday though. I'm putting it down to getting up at crazy o'clock to catch a flight then working late in the office and maybe not drinking as much water as I should have. So I ended up popping to the supermarket and bought some plain chicken breast. I felt the better for it. Today I've been fine and back 100%.

I usually weigh in on Thursday mornings but since I was away I'm going to weigh in tomorrow. Week 2 weigh in.. Here we go!!

Back