Diary Transfer

Day 3 on exante and I'm devastated to find that I think their peanut butter bar is disgusting haha. Well, not disgusting but disappointing. I need some crunch in a bar, I have them so I can chew something and it's just mushy peanut butter. Which tastes nice but yeah, bit gutted I bought 7 now. Oh well! Know for next time I order.

Oh no!
It's called World of Warcraft - I used to play it lots about 10 years ago but whilst at home I am giving it a go.
The hours fly by though so I don't think of food!
I might go on the scales tomorrow to see what they say.

Ahh I've heard of that. Haven't played it though. I liked strategy games like myst, feeble files and stuff. Also things like theme hospital/park and assassin's creed, fable and those kinda rpgs

Theme Hospital and Park are classics! Will never be beaten!
Have you played the Broken Sword series on PC? They are really good RPGs. All dialogue, humour and got to think.

No I haven't! Haven't heard of them. You made me look into getting a console again today ha! That game sounds like my kinda thing though.

Good day for me today for diet. Things are feeling quite borrrrrrring now..diet is boring, routine is boring, only seeing my daughter is boring, walking the same varied routes around where we live is boring lol. I'm reading a non boring book though called Neverwhere and I just configured myself an Aston Martin for fun online. 😂 Apart from the least favourite product finding, not too bad.

Have you tried the lemon bar, I think that's a bit more crunchy? I think that may be my favourite one, although none of them are that amazing!

Loz x

Heya :) I think I have some lemon bars. I like the caramel one so far. Forgot the other one I had. I do think I prefer a cambridge bar, but theyre not horrific so it's manageable. I'll eat the rest of the peanuts but wont order more. Severely slacking on the water today. Having a stressful day and broke my phone, locked myself out of loads of accounts and cant fix any of it til after easter and or lockdown.

OH WELLLLL lol

Oh no sorry to hear about your phone, we use then so much nowadays we are lost when we don't have them. One of the last nightshifts I did I had forgotten my phone. It was a real loss!

I really like the caramel bars too. Hope you have a good day.

Loz x

Its more infuriating that it works but I cant see it! I have ordered a cable that will connect it to HDMI. Hopefully i'll at least be able to figure out how to back it up then!

I have been cleaning very intensely in the living room this morning, washing the sofa covers, pulling everything out and what not. Feel inspired to maybe refill and dye my sofas if they clean up nice in the wash. They are super cheap and were second hand. It said don't wash the covers but they're ruined anyway so thought it worth a shot haha.

Yesterday I entered a writing competition for the first time. You had to write a story in 250 words. Was fun ha.

Was realllly hungry last night/this morning and had a headache. I think due to nowhere near enough water yesterday! Trying harder today.

Have spent hours deep cleaning some of the house, but now i'm done, have a broken phone and nothing much to do that feels appealing, I feel sooooo damn bored!!!! Id be stuffing my face or ordering takeaway by now if I wasn't on this diet. That is regardless of it being Easter and people sending me 2 eggs. I feel the need to chew something, but I shall chew over the reasons for that instead of on actual food!! New phone coming Tuesday so will have to do my week three photo update after then. Tomorrow is the end of third diet week or first week of exante. I might do a weigh after next week.

Today's measure has 1.5 inch loss from arm & thigh. +0.5 for bust, which may be due to ovulation or bad measuring one of the weeks, or a random boob spurt haha. Happy with that. Expect this would be a lower weight loss week if I was measuring, usually slows after week two from what I remember anyway! Don't feel like I look much different today so expected result and one in the right direction.

Well done you. Inches lost is inches lost, I'm sure you have lost more than you think you have. Wont be long until you have your new phone too so you can record your progress.

Bet you feel better for all your cleaning too. I know we do a lot of it out of boredom but there is a good feeling of satisfaction to be had too!

Loz x

Definitely feel better for cleaning downstairs. Having a day off today - its freezing today!! - and will start on an upstairs room tomorrow. New phone arrives tomorrow so I can take some day one of week 4 photos, though I don't expect they'll look different :) I have a medical appointment next week and they usually weigh me, never ask about the numbers, but I think I will this time.

Hope you're having a good day today! :)

Just click on your name in top right and go into Account details. Scroll down and update current weight and it automatically updates how much you have lost and updated BMI.

I bet you will have a nice surprise when you get weighed at your medical appointment next week. I bet they will notice too and commend you on your hard work. :D :woohoo:

Loz x

You should look up the Broken Sword games but they are on PC/laptop, not consoles.
I hope you are both doing well. I lost 0.6kgs (1.5lbs) this week. What word would I use to describe it. Hmm. Ok. Going in the right direction at least.

Can you play them on Mac? I have macbook. Not too bad. The child kept screeching last night so shattered, and she didnt goto bed til 10pm instead of 6 (probably the reason).

Week four starts today! New phone too. I think I will weigh in KGs when I do, too. I have no understanding of those numbers as far as body weight is concerned so I have made an arbitrary goal. I didn't get to that weight before so it might be too much loss and I might adapt.

This is interesting.... all these women weigh just under 70kg, but theyre all different heights and sizes. I am just about 6ft and the goal weight i've written is 11st11/70kg. Weight really is very arbitrary in many ways if you look at the chart!!! I have read before that the best measure of health is the waist to height ratio... I think it shouldn't be more than half... is that right? I will have to look it up.

weights.jpg

One aim I have is to stop being bothered by my height. I will wear heels again one day! I am allowed to take up space :D

I would love to be taller. Im a stumpy 5ft 3! BMI is not always a good indication as atheletes tend to have high BMI's due to higher than normal muscle mass.

Sorry you had a bad night. I hope it doesn't' ruin you day. Take care.

Loz x

I remember reading that, yep. They still insist in using it in medicine though, annoyingly. Days going ok so far but my daughter is napping again so might be another long night lol.

Back