Didi's Dukan Diary Days

How many of you have reached goal and needed to loose...

• less than 25 pounds

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • more than 25 pounds but less than 50

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • more than 50 pounds but less than 100

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more than 100

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Didi, because of the time difference, I might not get chance to log on again before you go so, just in case, I wanted to wish you all the best for Monday.
Take care.
:grouphugg:

Red :heartpump: xx

Thinking of you Didi... your courage and motivation is awe inspiring :D

Hello everybody and thanks for the love! I needed it. They stopped the MRI midway and added more IV markers. So, I am scared to death despite the assurances from the radiologist. Then on the way home (it is many cities away) i got a call from the lab to call back ASAP. My heart fell. I called and they only wanted me to work for them! AGHHHH! What timing.
Anyway - no results yet. Restarting ATTACK because they pumped so much in me I could barely drink water for the past days. Day one will start tomorrow morning.
I regained 1.5 pounds water weight I guess from the shock my body has gone through. The medical followed by 2 days NYS bar exam!
Again, thanks a million! I am home relaxing today and doing NOTHING!
Let's all have a blessed day! Hugs all around! :) <3

When do you get the results, Didi?
How did the exams go?
Fingers crossed for both xx :)

Hello everyone! Well, I get the MRI results on Monday and then I get NYS Bar results in November! The waiting.... Oh my, my - the waiting.
I am only doing PP days for 3 days and then will alternate. I thought he said in the book that heavier folks should do the 5 and 2 rotation. Or am I mistaken? What works best?
This morning was water, water and water then turkey and ham and cheese (low fat). Tonight is chicken with dill. Yummy and oat bran and yogurt with vanilla and Stevia for desert.
Yippppeee! I am back and feeling great!
Thanks for all the love! Didi------- Hugs!

Let's hope you get good results on Monday and November. :)

As for the weight and the pattern, I thought that 1:1 was considered the best because it stopped boredom which is more of a diet breaker. I would say, also, that having a thyroid problem you need as many nutrients as you can get or you may find your thyroid will start playing up. I have kept up with all my supplements during this time and I only did it for a short time.

Will be thinking about you tomorrow x

As for rotation, I needed to lose over 60lb's and I follow 1:1 I do agree it stops boredom and also hasn't caused any probs with my weight loss.

Hope you have a great day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everybody! I am going to the alternate days. I have lost the one of the 3 pounds I regained. I suspect it all to be water at this point. I agree another attack so soon may just not work well. I will be patient. OMG- the "P" word. I do not really understand that one well! AGHHHHHHH! But I am certain I will get through with a little help from my friends. You guys ROCK!!!!! :)

Good Morning! OK, so here goes. I ate so much yesterday. I was certain I would not lose any weight at all. I was convinced that I NEEDED ATTACK for 10 more days to get things going again. But, I listened to you all and just restarted PV/PP after only 2 days attack. PV was yesterday and I ate a homemade spaghetti sauce (of all OK'd veggies and spices) and baked spaghetti squash. The squash took soooooo long to cook that I finally cutup some summer squash and pan sauteed it in 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil and some vinegar. I made enough to feed any Army. Then, I took some squash and covered it with some of the meat sauce (95/5%) fat meat sauce. I felt like a queen. It was scrumptious! I am a great cook but I surprised myself. Yes, it was a "homey" dish but the colors were gorgeous. I was so full that when my hubby said let's go for a walk; I nearly declined. But, we went and I was glad of it. However, on the walk I was a bit miffed to have had to go on the walk after being so full that I called him Dr. Aug Dukan. He laughed. His name is Augie or August. Goodness, I was full for HOURS. And, yes, I lost weight!!!!! I lost 2 pounds. I am now flat to where I was when I had to start eating sugar for the MRI! In two simple days! Thanks so much you guys. I am doing the 1/1 rotation and if it slows me too much I will go 2/2 and keep going until I get to where I am most happy and responsive metabolically. I am hoping for the 1/1 because it appears to be of most ease of them all.
I hope all are well today. Hugs - Dot

This diet is certainly amazing with how it works. Great that you are back on track again. :)

Half a pound down! WOOO HOOOOO! Good news - No cancer. But, need a hysterectomy for sure. ugh.... But, I am GRATEFUL! Good workout today. Honey made me breakfast!!!! Eggs and low fat-low sodium center cut bacon. Yummy! So sweet. :)

That's great news, Didi, you must be very relieved. Did they give you a timescale for the surgery? Loosing weight may well improve the symptoms. And half a pound off, a good day all around :)

I am delighted to read your news Didi. As for the surgery, the lengths some people will go to lose some extra pounds eh? :D :D I'm smiling here (and at this unearthly hour, it's a miracle!).

Off on my morning stomp (power walk) while the smile's fixed!
:D

Hello. New weight is 285.5 to 286. It appears to fluctuate on these numbers. I don't think I am doing anything wrong. I will stick to the rotation. I think I should pick a day per week now and weigh in. I am just so afraid that I will gain serious weight and not know it if I skip a day. I am a little irritated over the fact that I dropped 2 pounds in one day then another half. And, now I am kinda see sawing with this half pound.
It has to be normal, right?
OK - time to change this view I have. POSITIVE ENERGY ONLY!!!!!!
I am doing well and staying in my diet. I just have to keep going and sticking to it. My body is fighting the loss because it likes to stay stable and I must use my eating and exercise to push through this.
I just lost 2.5 pounds in 3 days on cruise. My body is trying to stabilize.
There is nothing good to come out of me by beating myself up over a fluxing half pound.
So here is the plan. I will do my plan until Monday morning. If there is not a positive change on the scale - I will switch to 2/1 schedule until I push through. 2PP/1PV.
I thank all of you for your support!
I agree Maintainer - I will do a lot for some lost weight - hahahaha! and Poppy - no timeline for surgery yet.
I am a little frightened because the only surgery I've had is a tonsillectomy. I find it kinds creepy to remove my bodily parts. It gives me the willys.
I will keep the diary posted.
I hope all is well. Going to check out your diaries and so forth.
Good day! Love ya! Dot

Hi Didi!
Definitely pick a day and stick with it - it helps. We have the weekly weigh in thread - most people are trying to weigh in on Fridays I think. During Cruise I have been losing about 2.5 pounds a week, some weeks 1.5, some weeks 3.5. I have only had one week in 15 weeks that I posted a gain - and that was a single pound. Some of the other ladies seem to lose every other week, but bigger numbers - so be prepared to see what might seem like a "stall" but is really just your body moving things about.

OK so lost another pound. I am very excited. Today is PV and then two days PP then two days PV. The 2/2 rotation seems to be working for me.
Well, no cancer :) just a needed hysterectomy. I may have said that before. I am just so thrilled over it though.
I am a little more tired than usual today. I also have a toothache so will probably not be online much. Have a beautiful day guys and stay strong and true to yourself!

Well done on the weight loss and that is fantastic news about the scan results! :D

I am a weigh everyday girl and will always do. I did do the weigh once a week but I got to my biggest size doing that. In my mind it gave me permission to not be responsible for my weight, other than on weighing day! Now I weigh myself every day but I have an official weigh in day, Thursday, which is the weight that I record and accept.

Just stick with it, even with see saw weights and it will come off, honest.

Back