Didi's Dukan Diary Days

How many of you have reached goal and needed to loose...

• less than 25 pounds

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • more than 25 pounds but less than 50

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • more than 50 pounds but less than 100

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more than 100

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Why thank you ladies! It is coming off and I am grateful. I am glad others weigh daily. I think it keeps me in check too. being able to carry things over just plays with my head a bit.
Recently I had two crowns put on my molars. Now, just a few weeks after that I woke this weekend to EXCRUCIATING PAIN!!!!! Apparently my "bite" was off and compressing a ligament and a nerve was swelling up. It was AWFUL.
The dentist this morning drilled off a little here and a little there and viola! I am better but really sore. He says it should clear in a week or two. Until then, soft foods only.
I did eat a few carbs yesterday off diet - only 18 total - mushed up beans. It was the lowest carb I could find - soup is scarily high in carbs! Even tomato soup!
After the drilling though I am feeling much better and have come back to PP. I think because I cannot chew well I will stay PP for a while until I can chomp on some raw veggies.
I still lost .6 pounds though. I am super happy for that.
My jaw feels like I ran a marathon on it. I am so sleepy so I am going to bed. I haven't really slept well at all with this thing throbbing.
Toothaches are the worst!

How are you feeling today, Didi? Better, I hope xx

Poor you! I had a toothache a few days ago which thankfully only lasted a day or two - too vigorous when flossing methinks.:p Will get it checked out when I go home from holidays. I found custard, sf jelly, yogurt, quark, scrambled eggs, mashed turnips and cauliflower were soft enough to eat and filled me up.

Hope you feel better soon! :) Xx

Back