Diet Angels - any goal welcome :)

Hey Sarah No but think My dad might lend me his from work to use for the 2 weeks not sure he uses his microwave that often. Thanks for asking
Tessx

Evening angels!

Sorry I've been really pants at keeping up with this thread - it's all been a bit manic since the redundancy announcement at work, and I've been so shattered I've just been updating my diary then going to bed early!!

Sarah hun, maybe you're on target for a Wannabslim Week One Record type-week!? 10lbs in 2 days is mahuuuusive :) well done you!! I feel like my progress is slow recently but am sticking with it as I'm so close to the magical BMI now that I refuse to fall off the wagon!

Mmm, porridge! I love the porridges (both flavours) and agree with you tess - it's a godsend for me too, and is the reason I have found CD much easier this time around! Love the stuff and have it at least once a day, usually at breakfast time!

Nothing really to report apart from I appear to have lost about 4lbs so far since Monday morning which is good going. That said, I don't feel like I have lost any inches and it worries me that I'm getting close to having to work up the plans but I'm nowhere near where I want to be size-wise... hmmm, such a dilemma!

Am hoping I can do 810 and get some good losses on it before I work up the rest of the plans and stop losing!

xxx

Just to add, I think the reason for the microwave is, that as the pack (mixed with the water) boils in the microwave, it thickens. I haven't tried this (but it might be worth trying if you love porridge and don't have a microwave), but if you boiled the water in the kettle, added it to the pack as usual, and then bring to the boil in a saucepan (stirring it obviously) for up to a minute, as you would in the microwave, maybe that would achieve the same result as the microwave, just with a little more washing up?

xx

I thought that, but I know this sounds silly But I scared I wont be able to get the full amount out of the saucepan LMAO. It would be a last resort and im sure it will work!.
Thanks wannabeslim
Tessx

I thought that, but I know this sounds silly But I scared I wont be able to get the full amount out of the saucepan LMAO. It would be a last resort and im sure it will work!.
Thanks wannabeslim
Tessx

Ha ha how true is that, I scrape and lick every last bit of whatever pack I am eating... lol

Hi everyone, onto day 5 for me but I woke up feeling ravenous. Nearly stopped off into the supermarket to buy something to eat. I've had my first shake now and about 4 cups of water. Where is the superglue - I must seel my lips together. Hope everyone is doing better than I am.

Hi dragonfly, it sounds like you are doing really well, keep it up. just think of WI day :)

It's day 5 for me too, my boss is just making toasted cheese sandwiches .. what is she trying to do? kill me by over salivating lol...

I am buoyed up by the fact that I have lost 13lbs since Monday... how happy am I...:D

Can we do it?? Yes we can!!!!!!

you've lost how much?? that's amazing!!

wannab!! i'm sure you'll keep on losing on 810. i went into mild ketosis on 810 so i'm sure it will keep on falling off. i have naff losses on cd usually and i lost 1-1.5lbs a week on it.

saying that this week i'm showing 5.5 off since tuesday. so at least i'll get a good first week's loss. i'm going to try on wedding dresses a week on saturday so i really need to keep on the straight and narrow through then and on to my birthday. may have an ss+ day on wedding dress try on day. especially if they offer me champers... ha. i mean. it's part of the experience and i don't want to miss anything!! once i've got my dress sorted i don't mind taking it a bit slower, but want to go through things as fast as possible so i'm thin for the summer :D

abz xx

Sarah!!! Fabbo whats you secret??? If i could lose 13lb in a few days Id be very HAPPY!!!! Hope it's given you insentive!!
Tess x

Well the secret is... I ate the universe over xmas and drank too much!!! none of it water lmao.. So it has fallen off me because most of it was booze lol

I have posted some pic's 'before and after' in my album and put a new thread up with them in..

Ah Sarah, you and i both on the food and drink over Christmas. Day two for me which in itself is a bit of a target. Feeling positive and if i can get through the weekend hopefully i can stay strong.
My target would be to finally get in to the 10stone anything with an end target of 10 stone. I started on 18th Feb 2008, did really well til July and piddled about at it til now. So i am hoping to be as near to target by the first anniversary of starting so i can move up the plans.
Wishing you all well.

Sarah you dont have to answer this question, but did you put much on over christmas?? well really what I want to know if oyu have lost more than you put on?
Tess x

Hi all,

My weight is somehow UP today. Now, I mean, it's been a bit rubbish so far this week in that I have hardly lost anything... but to see it come off and then go back on the next day... well, I just don't get it. I find normally that on CD I lose at least once every 2 days, but this time around it's dead slow. Maybe it's cos I'm closer to goal, I dunno. What I do know is, I can't go on with miniscule losses otherwise it'll take me forever to get to goal and I'd be better off working up the plans now and doing WW or something to get another stone or so off...

Am going to speak to my CDC on Monday once I've seen how my loss has gone on her scales. Am hoping mine are faulty and hers show a better loss than mine do! When you bang mine and put them down, they change the reading.... something not right there methinks!

xxx

Although I way myself morning and night, I drag the scales across the floor every time so I may not get an accurate reading. I go by CDC scales as hers never move. I'm sure you will have a good loss on Monday. I weigh in then too so heres hoping!

Ah Sarah, you and i both on the food and drink over Christmas. Day two for me which in itself is a bit of a target. Feeling positive and if i can get through the weekend hopefully i can stay strong.
My target would be to finally get in to the 10stone anything with an end target of 10 stone. I started on 18th Feb 2008, did really well til July and piddled about at it til now. So i am hoping to be as near to target by the first anniversary of starting so i can move up the plans.
Wishing you all well.

It sounds like you have a plan Mollydog - let's just go for it :)

Good luck to you :)

Sarah you dont have to answer this question, but did you put much on over christmas?? well really what I want to know if oyu have lost more than you put on?
Tess x

No problem Tess, I put on 14lbs and lost 13lbs to date :)

Hi all,

My weight is somehow UP today. Now, I mean, it's been a bit rubbish so far this week in that I have hardly lost anything... but to see it come off and then go back on the next day... well, I just don't get it. I find normally that on CD I lose at least once every 2 days, but this time around it's dead slow. Maybe it's cos I'm closer to goal, I dunno. What I do know is, I can't go on with miniscule losses otherwise it'll take me forever to get to goal and I'd be better off working up the plans now and doing WW or something to get another stone or so off...

Am going to speak to my CDC on Monday once I've seen how my loss has gone on her scales. Am hoping mine are faulty and hers show a better loss than mine do! When you bang mine and put them down, they change the reading.... something not right there methinks!

xxx

I really feel for you love, but if you can keep off the scales...try try try... just weigh on CDC's, I know it is easier said then done..

Good luck for Monday xx

Good luck for your WI mollydog! We can get a little healthy competition going eh?!

Thanks Sarah hun, I'm going to steer clear of the scales this weekend, stick with it and see what happens on Monday, keeping positive 'til I know if there's something actually amiss or if it's just me and my dodgy scales!

xxx

hey hon. you know logically that the body fluctuates. i had a week where i stuck to ss and put 4lbs ON. i thought i was going to cry, but i knew it would have to be water due to totm and it would come off if i stuck to it and it did.

you are doing fabulously well. you've gone back to ww a few times and then come back to cd, so stick at it over the weekend and see how you go :)

i have made it to the end of day four. but i'm hungry and craving like mad. and i'm surrounded by food. OH has this mass of food around his computer. there's three types of chocolate. two types of biscuit, nuts and raisins (he can keep those) not to mention the bags of crisps and the twixs i know he's just eaten. gah. at least he's finally finished off the christmas cake :D

abz xx

Thanks Abz, I am sticking to CD, I have no option if I want to get to goal and stay there! And deep down you know it's true for you too!! So steer clear of the OHs junk and stick with it :) I know you can do it!

I have had chips, crisps, marshmallows, chinese and chocolate poked under my nose all week, and even had to say no to a birthday cake that I contributed to at work today!! But if you want to be slim enough, all that is just a barrier to what you want to achieve :) that's how I see it anyway (and I'm sure you do too)!

xxx

Back