Diet Angels - any goal welcome :)

Count me in

Hi I am Sarah Lou aged 39 years for one more week.. I want to loose 5 stone I always wanted to be an angel!! Day five for me.. hunger striiking about now and I am at work until 8.00, have a shake to hand if it becomes to much.. good luck

You are soooo welcome, it makes the journey so much easier when we can be part of something together :)

I love this angel :angel:

Maybe i'll have this much energy one day lol

Hi I am Sarah Lou aged 39 years for one more week.. I want to loose 5 stone I always wanted to be an angel!! Day five for me.. hunger striiking about now and I am at work until 8.00, have a shake to hand if it becomes to much.. good luck

Hi Sarah Lou, you are an angel :)

welcome to our happy band of losers lol

hi sarah lou welcome 2 sarahs gr8 thread i get the munchies round about now and at nite so im now saving 2 packs 2 have after 530pm and hope this makes a difference xx

Hiya, just a quick update - I kept my job and not only that, I was told I will be getting a promotion in the next few months to Head of PR, which is amazing!

Week 2 day 2 for me today (day 9) and all going ok so far! Nothing much else to report :)

xxx

Thanks Sarah for the warm welcome.. I always knew I was an angel I must spread the work...:8855:Thats a good idea Sue for keeping back two shakes, I always feel like I need something else around 7 or 8, especially watching tv.. I will give that a go tomo x

Sarah Lou

well im just eating my chilli soup not the best but ok could be a lot worse....yes im splitting a tetra pack the choccy 1 in2 2 hot chocs for 2nite so hopefully keep the hunger monster at bay...gonna watch that clare sweenie thing later xx

Hi Everyone thank you for the welcome. Day 3 starting for me, not feeling too bad. Re the porridge I'm not sure about it myself, I've bought a box of 21 and don't want to use it at the moment. Its difficult at work because of needing the micro and when I get home at night I can't be bothered.
Congratulations Wannabeslim on your promotion I'm glad you did not get made redundant. I was threatened with redundancy last year as they were outsourcing my department however my Manager remained and I stayed with him as his secretary. Still nothing is settled yet he could leave at anytime.

Hi there im Kim and i started the CD on sat 2/1/09.
My 1st goal is to get through the 1st week, so far so good. Im doing SS 100%.

Hey wannabslim, that is fantastic news :) I know what you mean dragonfly, i work in sales and it all feels very precarious (sp?) at the moment :(

Day 3 for me too, I am in ketosis... yay :) and unbelievably after 2 days have lost ...wait for it... 10lbs!!!!! not sure how that happened.. but i'm not complaining :)

Hi there im Kim and i started the CD on sat 2/1/09.
My 1st goal is to get through the 1st week, so far so good. Im doing SS 100%.

Welcome Kimbo :) We're a friendly bunch..

I'm SS'ing 100% too and after my mad bad Christmas have got back into the swing of it quite quickly.. keep us posted of your progress :)

hi there angels. i missed you on here. so i'm late as usual.

made it through day one of ss yesterday so i'm hoping to make it through the week. 9.5 lbs to lose in total to be back to where my ticker is at. hoping to get rid of most of that this week.

abz xx

WOW!!! Diet4-40 -what an incredible loss! Well done:wow:

I went into ketosis yesterday (day2) which I didn't think was possible (the penny dropped last night when I realised I was chugging loads of water to get rid of what I thought was coffee breath, and I had the sudden urge to have a massive clear out which COULDN'T WAIT A MINUTE LONGER!!!!!!)

And now you've dropeed 10lbs already? Maybe Angels can do magic ....

Brilliant news Wannabeslim - congratulations on the promotion. I think that there are quite a few of us who are in a bit of a scary postiion, so it's great when someone gets some good news.

Have a fantastic day Angels xxxx

Afternoon Angels, how we all doing today?

Woah! Sarah - check you out with your loss of 10lbs!! Great stuff chick, well done ;)

Day 1 again for me today :( I'm full of cold/flu so had throat sweets gallore yesterday and then a hot meal but i feel even worse for it today so NO MORE, i don't care how ill i feel i'm sticking to it. OH is out getting me lipsil for chapped, burning, red lips and maybe this is a stupid question, but would it matter if I used Bonjela? When i get a bad cold/flu my gums ache like mad, and itch and feel swollen.. i've even got ulcers on my tongue, so was wondering if i could use bonjela? Anything in it that would spoil this diet?

So anyway.... well done everyone, you're doing well. Hopefully i'll make it the week!! I've got to!

instead of bonjela get anbesol liquid hon. it works far far better than bonjela babes and doesn't have anything in it that could hurt i don't think, whereas bonjela is quite sweet.

hope you feel better soon honey.

i'm only just catching up after my brief visit earlier.

congrats on the promotions wannab, and on the 10lbs sarah.

we can do it angels!!

abz xx

Hey Abz :) Didn't feel right until you were here.. welcome xx

I think Bonjela will be OK Gloria but better ask a CDC.. maybe start a thread, you'll get loads of advice. For any 'dryness' in the body drink drink drink that water... I really hope you feel better soon x

I went into ketosis really quickly too Jessie, i had a sligthly pink stick at the end of day 1 :eek:

I reckon all the booze and rubbish I had over crimbo just bloated me out, plus I hardly drank any water for quite a few days and yes I had a 'run to the loo moment' the water does that to me!! :eek:

Over the moon tho on the loss as I am back in my size 18 jeans and I couldn't do them up properly 3 days ago... so well chuffed..:D I have come the conclusion 'food' does not agree with me.. it makes me fat!!:8855:

Can we do it??? Yes we can!!!!!!!!!

i hope i get a result like that hon!! desperate to get into these size 16 trousers and at the moment there isn't a hope in hell!!

abz xx

You'll do it Abz.. You've done amazingly well :) Incidentally I have NEVER had a weight loss like that before, I lost 9lbs in my 1st week but never that much in a couple of days, I really think it was the booze and rubbish I ate before hand... Not that I am complaining lol

I'm off now, better do some work... see you Angels later
:angel:

Back