Diet drinks

anne-mariep

Silver Member
Ok so i was absolutely addicted to coke at one stage i finally lost the habit in February after many failed attempts. I was off fizzy drinks for a while then got onto diet club orange then diet 7up then just before lipotrim diet coke.

I'm wondering if there is any one else out there that had this problem and who went and drank fizzy drinks again and was fine. Ive a family celebration on my 4th refeed day and was tinking i mite have one fizzy drink as a celebration (you know to not only drink water for once in 3 months) I dont tink i need to have it so shud i just stay away from it. Having a slice of lemon in my water mite be celebration enough haha!

Any thoughts wud be nice!!!

i can't see how a glass now and again would hurt,but if you are that worried your prob will return,i'd stay clear and carry on with just ya water.
i have had 2 small glasses of pop in 4 days.i hated the coke coz it was too sweet and sickly.
the dandilion and burdock was lovely though but i'm quite happy with the water x

i can't see how a glass now and again would hurt,but if you are that worried your prob will return,i'd stay clear and carry on with just ya water.
i have had 2 small glasses of pop in 4 days.i hated the coke coz it was too sweet and sickly.
the dandilion and burdock was lovely though but i'm quite happy with the water x

Yeah a bit of lemon will be enough i think! i will try fizzy drinks again but ill wait a while. Thanks

Up to you chick. I had a can of diet coke on my first day off TFR.
Last time i came off TFR i went a bit crazy for it as i could have something other than water but now i am into black coffee i still have atleast 1litre of pure water and 3 black coffees a day and usually a small glass of diet coke with my tea .... but its personal choice hun - if you think youd be ok to drink some go for it :D

Ive decided to stay away from fizzy drinks and alcohol for as long as possible for two very different reasons. Alcohol coz i just dont miss it at all i was never a big drinker i tink ill have a drink for christmas and dat mite be it. The fizzy drinks im gonna leave im not gonna ban them but unless i really want to try some i wont have any coz i like water now an im guessing being able to have lemon slices in my water again is gonna be such a treat i wont care that its not a fizzy drink haha!

Thanks for your imput girls really appreciate it.

Is there a problem with diet fizzy drinks?? No cals/fat. I don't have a lot of them at all, but thought they would be ok.

Is there a problem with diet fizzy drinks?? No cals/fat. I don't have a lot of them at all, but thought they would be ok.

No they are fine im just a freak on fizzy drinks thats why i want to stay away for as long as possible. Good to see your back missed you!

diet drinks are fine hun. like you i was addicted to diet coke, but when i 1st come off tfr i didnt like the tase of it i found it too sweet.. i tend to have a glass of pop or 2 a day xx

Back