Different sizing

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Nenya, 9 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Nenya

Nenya Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Just been to Marks n Sparks and bought some size 14 jeans whoo hoo, that felt good. But I'm thinking that they are more generous size and If I had gone to Next or somewhere else I would have come out miserable. Why can't the sizing be standard:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ginagee

ginagee Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi nenya, it must be something 2 do with body shapes cus somtimes im a 18 in m&s and a 16 in next or the other way round also some things r slim fit or some loose fit it makes all the difference 2 what size at christmas i was 16 st 8 lb and i brought a carrdie in next it was 1 18 but i swear to fitted like a 22 had to get a 16 none im glad to say its to big x gina

4. pigtotwig

pigtotwig Full Member

I hate that!! I read an article actually in Cosmo mag about 'glamour sizing' and how they try and get people to shop there by putting smaller labels on bigger clothes to flatter you! I'd do what I did hun- go into town and go in a variety of shops and try of a variety of clothing, skirts, shorts, jeans, trousers, and see what size you are overall! xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.