diluting juice

MissMuNkY

Silver Member
Heyo all - my cousin is going to be.starting slim and save and she cannot drink plain water at all the powders aren't great and I was wondering if there is any kind of flavouring out there for her as she won't be able to do it otherwise :(

Thanks

You cant have squash on this diet. Its bascially powders or plain water

There is no squash at all that would work? I hope she likes the powders :p

MissMuNkY said:
Heyo all - my cousin is going to be.starting slim and save and she cannot drink plain water at all the powders aren't great and I was wondering if there is any kind of flavouring out there for her as she won't be able to do it otherwise :(

Thanks

Can she not drink sparkling water?

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Lorna what about the water flavourings from another VLCD like Cambridge or Exante? I haven't tried them but they might be nicer? Maybe check out their boards and see what people like. You can buy them off ebay!

Otherwise you can have Tesco strawberry flavoured water as it has no citric acid - but only the big bottle! For some reason the 500ml multipack bottles have citric acid in.

I hope she figures something out.

X

I can't drink plain water either, but sparkling has made it easier for me, and no added sugar cream soda (supermarket own brand) has no citric acid and trace calories. Recently discovered that sainsburys do a cherry zero with 1 calorie and no citric acid too (i don't think it is that nice though, but the odd glass occasionally isn't too bad).

Flavouring is fine, I use the perfectly clear apple sometimes.

To be fair unless its a medical thing(assuming it is)...I just trained myself... I hate plain water but its essential :)

Back