Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Errrmmmmm...

Just looking forward to my steak, Dawnie. That's all.

Nowt else at all.
Nope.
Nuffink.
Why would there be?

:bighug: sorry to hear you're abit down Dinkie Dawn, Sensible Sarah will sort you out :D

Have another :bighug: and enjoy your lunch out today xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Erm, Jackie, is that me you're talking about?
Are you sure you've got the description right???

Sorry to hijack this thread but I just wanted to ask Jackie where I could get a slimpod? And what's best to get?

Also I wish my sis lived more local to sort my life out.

Hope everyone is all good :) am loving reading the banter xxx

:wavey: Morning Dawn x :wavey:

Sorry that you have been feeling down, there seems to be a lot of it around at the moment :hug99:

The tattoo is looking amazing!

Erm, Jackie, is that me you're talking about?
Are you sure you've got the description right???
Told you before Sassy Sarah - you might not be NICE but you are lovely. And I agree with Jackie, sensible too!!

((( Big Hugs ))) Dawnie :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

Hope your sis sorts you out as we miss you on here.

Last edited:
Sorry to hijack this thread but I just wanted to ask Jackie where I could get a slimpod? And what's best to get?

Also I wish my sis lived more local to sort my life out.

Hope everyone is all good :) am loving reading the banter xxx

R-E-D - Jackie isn't reading other threads too much but I'll go post it in her diary for you (she's in Gold so you won't be able to get there) to let her know

Pommette said:
R-E-D - Jackie isn't reading other threads too much but I'll go post it in her diary for you (she's in Gold so you won't be able to get there) to let her know

Thank you :)

Afternoon (well it is here) from me too!

Hope you enjoyed your lunch with your big sis yesterday, and feel a bit less blue.

Evening Dinky Dawn. Hope things are improving at home chica and that you are ok. Just post us a smilie to let us know how you are. :hug99:

Evening ladies x

Well tbh I've had a strange few days where I've been a bit mixed up, and these have had quite a dramatic impact on my food :rolleyes: But I have to get a grip on my diet, if nothing else, so I'm going to knucke down and get back on plan.

I haven't actually had an awful lot to eat over the last couple of days, but I did have a pint or two while I was out last night :7834: so I may still be a bit over my syns.

And I'm back to work tomorrow which should help to keep me out of trouble for a while! :p And I may even get coffee with Sensible Sis if she's not busy being very important! :cool:

Please bear with me while I try to catch up on your diaries. It's been quite a long time so it may take me a while x

Anyway, thanks for putting up with me, and a special thanks to those of you who pm'd me :thankyou:

Todays Food

2 x wm toast (B)
butter (2)
marmite

ss soup
mango

apple
satsuma
grapes

milky coffee (A)
fibre plus bar (B)

Total syns - 2