Dippys diary

Hello constanly dizzy :)

Lunch was leftover noodles from the chinese last night, scallions onions and 2 lmc red onion sausages. 1tbsp of sweet chilli sauce 1.5 syns. And some grapes and a pear.

Just made a big pot of chicken curry for dinner (chicken, onion, scallions, chopped tomatoes, mushy peas, curry powder and garlic) will eithr have with sw chips or rice.

Dinner :)

Attachments

• 1367428933733.jpg
    1367428933733.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 56
2/5/13

Breakie: 2 x toast wholemeal. 10g flora buttery (2 syns) and smoked ham. 2 x cups of herbal tea.

Lunch: leftover mushy pea chkn curry and cous cous. Some grapes.

Dinner will be: smash with added scallions with 2 x lmc sausages, and spag hoops.

Total 2 syns so far. Mte have a wee treat later :)

Last edited:
Have got the nibbles :-/ ate 2 x pears but it hasnt done anything so im having some sw chips with low low spread hxa.

And a fun size crunchie 4 syns

Total 6 syns for today.
27.5/105 syns

Started the 30 day squat challenge today. :)

Attachments

• 1367520618893.jpg
    1367520618893.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Had a sneaky weigh in this morning.. 1/2 pound up since monday :(
Dont know how as I have been trying extra hard this week. Feel a bit deflated now.

3/5/13
Breakie: 30g weetabix minis hxb with tea and 100ml skimmed milk from hxa. And a banana.

don't be deflated by what the scales said today hun.....sneaky peaks should be outlawed!!!!! (I did it last week & could have chucked myself under a bus as it showed I was heading for a STS and I was doing success express all week! In the finish up the poo fairy visited & I got a 3lb loss lol)

There could be any number of reasons why today you are showing a slight gain, you wrote that you started the squat challenge?....exercise makes you hold onto water, so it could just be that settling in? drink more to make you pee more.

Rules for the future DO NOT TAKE SNEAKY PEAKS AT THE SCALES;) xxx

Ha ha thank u. Iv stayed on track si far but wanted to go buy a tonne of choc and eat it all :( think I need the poo fairy to visit me lol.

I will c on monday :) thanks xx

NOOOOOOO!!!!! don't give up and stuff yourself with choccy :eek: we've all been there before :eek: and you will kick yourself later if you do......just hang on in there hun & eat all the free sw goodies xx

Yesterday didnt go too badly...

Lunch was chicken salad with lettuce carrot onion egg peppers and 1 tbsp xl mayo 1 syn.

Dinner was sw spicy wedges and sw kfc nuggets. With hxa of cheese (no superfree :-/ )

Had friends round for a wee drink... had 10 x bottles of blueberry bacardi breezer @ 5 syns each... 50 syns. Plus a packet of walkers crisps 6.5 syns.

85/105.

And the poo fairy visited 5 x times yesterday.... think this may have been why I was half pound up!!

Back on it today. :)

4/5/13

Today will be...
Breakie: 2 x toasted wholemeal hxb. With hxa of low low cheese spread. Followed by 2 x pears

Lunch: pasta n sauce 1 syn with added veggies (broc, cauli and carrots cabbage and leeks.)

Dinner will be: sw chips with a 3 egg omlette (1 syn for milk) wiith red onion, scallions and ham.

Made some sw kfc chicken drumsticks for a treat later. Plus a fun size dairy milk caramel 4.5 syns

6.5 syns in total.

Plan on doing some body magic today: day 3 of squat challenge, some sit ups and a nice brisk walk.

Last edited:
Yesterday didnt go too badly...

Lunch was chicken salad with lettuce carrot onion egg peppers and 1 tbsp xl mayo 1 syn.

Dinner was sw spicy wedges and sw kfc nuggets. With hxa of cheese (no superfree :-/ )

Had friends round for a wee drink... had 10 x bottles of blueberry bacardi breezer @ 5 syns each... 50 syns. Plus a packet of walkers crisps 6.5 syns.

85/105.

And the poo fairy visited 5 x times yesterday.... think this may have been why I was half pound up!!

Back on it today. :)

woooohooooo!!!!! :sick0019: 3 cheers for the poo fairy !!!! lmao :D

get some superfree down you today hun & you are heading for a great 1st result on those scales :) xxx

Total disaster of a day today!!!

Went out for a family lunch to cosmo... over induldged a lot!!!

Hada random dinner of freezer n fridge stuff that needed used then got invited out for a drink as my friend has just got engaged. Few drinks followed by pizza at home.

Holy moly! Scales r gna hate me in the morning. Roll on tuesday so I can start my new job and get into routine again.

New (more determined)week starting 2moro.

Total disaster of a day today!!!

Went out for a family lunch to cosmo... over induldged a lot!!!

Hada random dinner of freezer n fridge stuff that needed used then got invited out for a drink as my friend has just got engaged. Few drinks followed by pizza at home.

Holy moly! Scales r gna hate me in the morning. Roll on tuesday so I can start my new job and get into routine again.

New (more determined)week starting 2moro.

AAAAARRRGHHH!!! The curse of the Bank Holiday blow out :rolleyes:

Everyone has been there at some point hun :eek: Just draw a line under it & move on ( no point stressing now)
Like you say, you are starting your job Tuesday and will be able to get into a routine with things ......just make sure you are prepared with your lunches/sweeteners for drinks etc so that you're not having syns that you don't want.

Good luck for tomorrow!!!!! :D xx

Back