Dippys diary

First day in new job :) back into routine!!

7/5/13
Breakie: 2 x toast hxb with smoked ham and 2 x low low cheese slices for toasties ( read somewher that 3 of these r hxa?) And a banana. Pint of juice and some herbal tea.

Lunch will be: tomato pasta pot shot, 2x pears and a muller yog.

Dinner will be: roasted bns and sweet potato... not sure what this will be with yet :-/

First day in new job :) back into routine!!

7/5/13
Breakie: 2 x toast hxb with smoked ham and 2 x low low cheese slices for toasties ( read somewher that 3 of these r hxa?) And a banana. Pint of juice and some herbal tea.

Lunch will be: tomato pasta pot shot, 2x pears and a muller yog.

Dinner will be: roasted bns and sweet potato... not sure what this will be with yet :-/

Dinner is as above with a large salad and quorn cheesey qurter pounder (4.5 syns) 1 tbsp mayo ( 1 syn) and final low low cheesw slice hxa.

Snacks 2day: options hot choc 2 syns. Kiwi fruit and a frozen toffee muller. Hoops n crosses 4.5 syns and a pink n white 2.5 syns.

Total 14.5 syns.
25.5/105

Last edited:
Dinner:

Surprised at how gorg the burger was!! Defo a new fav :)

Attachments

• 1367952164654.jpg
    1367952164654.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 52
Anothr 100% day... thats 3 in a row now. Long may it continue!!!

8/5/13
Breakie: 30g weetabix minis hxb, tea with milk 1 syn. Banana, and 2 x kiwis.

Lunch: cous cous, bns n sweet potato left over from yesterdays dinner, lettuce, carrot, red cabbage, ham, 30g cheese hxa and 1 tbsp mayo 1 syn. A mullerlight, 2 x oranges

Dinner: have baby bpiled pots roastin in oven with 3 lmc sausages. Duno wethr to have fried eggs/beans/mushy peas?? Either or.

Snacks: options hot choc 2 syns. A frozen mullerlight... yum :) might have a wee bag of hoops and crosses 4.5 syns.

Total 8.5 syns
34/105

Last edited:
Anothr 100% day... thats 3 in a row now. Long may it continue!!!

8/5/13
Breakie: 30g weetabix minis hxb, tea with milk 1 syn. Banana, and 2 x kiwis.

Lunch: cous cous, bns n sweet potato left over from yesterdays dinner, lettuce, carrot, red cabbage, ham, 30g cheese hxa and 1 tbsp mayo 1 syn. A mullerlight, 2 x oranges

Dinner: have baby bpiled pots roastin in oven with 3 lmc sausages. Duno wethr to have fried eggs/beans/mushy peas?? Either or.

Snacks: options hot choc 2 syns.

well done on sticking to plan!

oooh some mushy peas sounds good with tea . Hows the job going? xx

9/5/13
Another 100% day :)

Breakie: 30g weetabix minis hxb, tea with milk 1 syn and a banana.

Lunch: leftover roasted baby boiled potatoes with bacon lettuce carrot red cabbage and 1 tbsp mayo 1 syn. Followed by mullerlight and 3 x oranges.

Still hungry aftr lunch so hada batchelors cup a noodle sweet n sour... hope this was free?

Dinner was beef sav rice packed with extra veggies and a quorn burger for 4.5syns.

So far 6.5 syns. Will update later.

Dinner:

Attachments

• 1368121031525.jpg
    1368121031525.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 36
10/5/13

Breakie: 30g weetabix minis with tea n milk 1 syn.

Lunch: smash n beans. 2 oranges. Diet coke.

Dinner: out for dinner ( allowing 40 syns? )
Chicken in tomato and chilli sauce with onions peppers carrots and celery. With baked sweet potato and a 2 mini tortillas. And hxa of cheese. Followed by cheeky ice cream with choc sauce.

Snacks hot choc for 2 syns. Ham.

91.5/105

Going to walk into town now and get some bits n bobs for 2day :) 20 min walk n 20 back again.

Breakie will be scan bran (hopefully... going to buy it now n hope to god I like it :-/) topped with... poss boiled eggs? Not sure yet. Plus 2 x kiwis

Lunch will be salad, tuna and baked sweet potato. And 2 x oranges.

Dinner will be spag bol packed witb super free veg. And hxa of cheese.

Going to attempt the scan bran cake with choc orange options added in (2 syns) so if I like it il have that later and that will be my hxb :)

Going to walk into town now and get some bits n bobs for 2day :) 20 min walk n 20 back again.

Breakie will be scan bran (hopefully... going to buy it now n hope to god I like it :-/) topped with... poss boiled eggs? Not sure yet. Plus 2 x kiwis

Lunch will be salad, tuna and baked sweet potato. And 2 x oranges.

Dinner will be spag bol packed witb super free veg. And hxa of cheese.

Going to attempt the scan bran cake with choc orange options added in (2 syns) so if I like it il have that later and that will be my hxb :)

This plan did not go to plan :-/ walked into town n got scan bran then got side tracked and walked to tescos cuz it ws nice and sunny. Got stranded in tescos for half hour cuz of a very heavy rain shower and then walked back home. So its now lunch time and im empty :-/ so..

Brunch: baked sweet potato with salad and tuna. 1 tbsp mayo 1 syn. 1 tbsp scs 1.5 syns. And some grapes.

Made the scan bran choc orange cake, its cooling atm so will try it later.

50 min walk done this morning :)

Attachments

• 1368273391641.jpg
    1368273391641.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 42
Not very well today :-/ so food has been rubbish! OH cant cook a lot so hes been trying to look after me.. made me a fish finger sandwich on white bread. Had a bag of hoops n crosses.

Dinner was left over spag bol with hxa of cheese.

Lots of water

Hope you're feeling a bit better today, had to laugh with the OH's kitchen skills......mine can do beans on toast or any sort of cold sandwich, I even had to supervise him on the cooking of a sodding ready meal crispy chilli beef the other day pmsl xx

Ha ha they r hopeless arent they lol. But his heart was in the right place I suppose :)

Feeling a bit better today, didnt sleep well :( food was:

Breakie: choc orange scan bran cake 2 syns (only ate half so will have the rest later 2nte with frozen muller.) With a banana and green tea. Muller yog.

Lunch: left over spag bol with added veggies. 3 x oranges.

Dinner was yum!! Sw chips, omlette filled with ham and 2.5 slices pepperoni for (1.5 syns) and 1 syn for milk. Mountain of green beans and hxa of low low cheese. Stuffed!! :)

Attachments

• 1368467379073.jpg
    1368467379073.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 36
Made a big pot of soup for lunches for the rest of the week, quite random but have just tried it n it was gorg!! Carrots, leeks, onions, peppers, broc, cauli chilli and garlic.

Gona have a treat now. Ww raspberry mallow 2.5 syns. And q bag of hoops n crosses.

Total for today 11.5 syns
11.5/105

Back