Dippys diary

Today has been a great day :) 1lb down on on the scales this morning!!

Breakie: ww petit pan hxb spread with some of my hxa low low cheese and 3 bits of bacon. 2 x kiwis a muller and some herbal tea. (Trying to combat the 11 o clock starvation mode lol)

Lunch: my lovely home made superfree soup, a muller, large pear and a banana.

Dinner: 3 x lmc sausages with some cous cous, beans and 2 whole onions fried (really wanted onions lol) topped with the rest of my hxa low low cheese. Was gorg!!

Going to the cinema 2night so gona take my goodies with me. Bag of hoops and crosses 4.5 syns. Mini crunchie 4.5 syns and will get a diet coke there :)

Total 9 syns
20.5/105

Dinner:

Attachments

• 1368552641384.jpg
    1368552641384.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 73
15/5/13

Another great day... 1.5lb down on scales this morning. Very happy bunny. :)

Breakie: banana and an alpen light bar, half hxb.

Lunch: some superspeed soup, a muller, pear and a tomato mug shot.
Dinner will be: pizza topped chicken with sw chips and veg of some sort, hxa for the cheese. Cant wait as first time making it...hoping it turns out good. Will post pic later.

Later will be half scan bran cake made with belgian choc options (other half if hxb) and grapes.

Total: 1 syn for half the cake
So far.

Back up to 10 stone 7.4 this morn :( 1368687209945.jpg

So iv decided not to weigh again til monday morn... stop torturing myself!!

Todays food: 16/5/13

Breakie: half belgian choc scan bran cake 1 syn and half heb. With a banana and a muller. Peppermint tea as I feel quite bloated and windy :-/

Have grapes to snack on mid morn.

Lunch is some of last nights leftover sauce from the pizza topped chicken (tomatoes onion peppers and garlic) with chicken, cous cous, broc, cauli and carrots. Followed by a lovely pear :)

Dinner will hopefully be a pasta n sauce quiche... not sure yet. Will see later

Dinner was the pasta n sauce quiche with cheese leek n ham pasta. 3 x eggs, scallions, onions and ham. Served with sw chips. Only had half 2night so 0.5 syns. Then will have the other half for 2moros lunch :)

Snack later will be 1 x ryvita fruit crunch (other half of hxb) with choc orange quark 0.5syns and strawberries.

Dinner:

Attachments

• 1368728779666.jpg
    1368728779666.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 48
Back up to 10 stone 7.4 this morn :( View attachment 91412

So iv decided not to weigh again til monday morn... stop torturing myself!!

Love that piccy LMAO :D

I've moved my scales out of the bathroom to stop me jumping on them for sneaky peaks all the time....It just messes with your head :( I only get them out now on WI day cos when I see them going up & down all the time I just feel like heading for a major blowout on the choccies :eek: xx

Thats wat I normally do, c a gain and I just go off track totally. But I have been sooo good today and this whole week. I have my final wedding dress fitting this sat :0 so am being on track from now on.

Saving my syns as we r having friends round for drinks on sat night and I have promised myself I will stay on track and count every syn. Have all the drinks planned out. Xx

Total today 2 syns

23.5/105

Last edited:
Have woke up with an extremely sore and swollen right side of my mouth and jaw :( and sore ear... happy friday to me :( but I will stay on plan and not feel sorry for myself!!! Xx

Aww hope you feel better soon chick, rotten timing getting ill at the weekend :( eat plenty of comforty FREE SW foods to keep you on on track xx

Thank u :) still swollen and sore but the sun is shining so im happy.

Todays food: 17/5/13

Breakie: 2 x ryvita fruit crunch hxb with choc quark 0.5 syns and strawberries. Yum!!

1368809957491.jpg

Had a banana mid morn and then lunch was: left over pasta n sauce quiche 0.5 syns with veggies. A muller and a large pear. Had a lovli tin of lilt zero for 1 syn

Dinner will be... undecided :-/ I want to do bbq/sw friendly stuff. Will wait til OH gets home from gym and decide. Shall post later :)

So far 2 syns

Dinner was some beef sav rice with added veggies. 2 x lmc sausages and a linda cheese burger 4.5 syns topped with bacon and hxa of cheese. All topped with a pile of fried onions :) was gorg... and a bit random lol but I was starvin he he.

Have some leftovers in the fridge for 2moros lunch :) have my wedding dress fitting in the morn :)

Sitting with another tin of lilt zero now for 1 syn. And a mini dairy milk caramel for 4.5 syns

Total today 12syns.

35.5/105

Last edited:
18/5/13

Breakie was 2 x ryvita fruit crunch hxb with choc quark 0.5 syns and strawberries on top.

Lunch: went out for lunch... had baked spud with hxa of cheese, chicken, red onion, pickles, beetroot, egg, lettuce, peppers and sweetcorn. Had bout a tbsp of coleslaw too :-/ gona allow 5 syns. And a diet coke.

Dinner will be a big plate of pasta bols packed with super free :)

Then having drinkies in the house 2night... I have got 12 x small bpttles of bacardi breezer blueberry @ 5 syns each. So 60 syns if I drink them all. And have some munchies cookef and ready... bacon, sav rice with veggies and an lmc sausage... last nights dinner leftovers. Hoping this will keep me away from the pizza my OH and friends will be eating.

Off to my friends wee girls 3rd bday party now... must resist cake!!!

Total today 65.5

101/105.

Im sooo proud of myself!! Friends and OH eating pizza and crisps and drinking high cal sh!t while I have had leftover sav rice with lots of veggies and bacon. And taking my drinks slow so defo not goin over my syns. Fingers crossed for monday morn weigh in. Rli hoping I see a loss as I have done it 100% this week. First time in ages as wkend is always my downfall. Xx

18/5/13

Breakie was 2 x ryvita fruit crunch hxb with choc quark 0.5 syns and strawberries on top.

Lunch: went out for lunch... had baked spud with hxa of cheese, chicken, red onion, pickles, beetroot, egg, lettuce, peppers and sweetcorn. Had bout a tbsp of coleslaw too :-/ gona allow 5 syns. And a diet coke.

Dinner will be a big plate of pasta bols packed with super free :)

Then having drinkies in the house 2night... I have got 12 x small bpttles of bacardi breezer blueberry @ 5 syns each. So 60 syns if I drink them all. And have some munchies cookef and ready... bacon, sav rice with veggies and an lmc sausage... last nights dinner leftovers. Hoping this will keep me away from the pizza my OH and friends will be eating.

Off to my friends wee girls 3rd bday party now... must resist cake!!!

Total today 65.5

101/105.

So iv just got into bed. Only had 10 of my 12 drinks so saved 10 syns... very happy!! So its now 55.5 syns for today

Total of 91/105

Ate my dinner leftovers before bed ther followed by strawberries.. random but a lot better than the kebab id normally get after a night of drinking :)

14 syns to play with 2moro. Happy hangover to me :)

So its now the morning after the night before. Last night went well sw wise :) only had 10 drinks as my friend caused a huge row by being very very stupid so that put me off any more drink. Had a big bowl if leftover pasta bols before bed and now im up and feeling bright n breezy :) have cleaned the house and hooverd and mopped all my floors. Now I can relax the rest of the day :)

Brunch will be: ww petit pan hxb spread with some of my hxa low low cheese spread with black pepper, and some bacon :) big pint of NAS juice.

If hungry before dinner I will have some chilli chicken lf super noodles with added veggies.

Dinner will be fish and chips with mushy peas. Doing the fish with the rest of hxa low low cheese spread and some seasoning. Hoping itl b gorg!!

Also have 14 syns to play with he he :) will update later

Todays plan :

Breakie: feel a bit bloated n funny this morn so just a banana.

Have half hxb scan bran cake to nibble mid morn in work. 1 syn.

Lunch will be homemade pot n leek soup and a large pear.

Starting spin classes tonight (first time) so have got a pasta pot shot to eatin work before I go to keep me goin, usually starvin as im leaving work.

Then dinner will be... not too sure yet :-/ something quick so mayb pasta n sauce with added veggies. Will c later. Hopefully my tummy settles very soon. Poo fairy hasnt been since fri so that might b y! :(

Back