Dirteewrongen's Diary x

I guess it's horses for courses cos some people love em, but they are soooo powdery and don't dissolve well at all. I've only had the veg, chicken and mushroom one's and I haven't enjoyed any of them but the oatmeal....ooooh yes please gimme that all day long nom nom

I've got 1 chicken soup - I'm glad I've only got one now lol! I'm too afraid to get the oatmeal as I absolutely adore porridge and I think that may have an adverse effect for me cos one little bowl just wouldn't be enough !
Tried the macaroni tonight and loved it! Needed a pinch of salt but was lush.
Bit gutted that I've accidently ordered 2 chocolate shakes - I hate anything chocolate flavoured! I should have checked properly :(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using MiniMins

ooohhh Deezer you've got a new profile pic, looking hot girlfriend!

I like oatmeal more than the porridge, nicer texture and pretty sweet.

re the choc shakes, make some peppermint tea, let it go cold and use that water to make yr shake, tis like liquid aero I tell thee.

well done with your losses so far , lovin youre thread makin me chuckle good n propper :0) x

sukie sue said:
well done with your losses so far , lovin youre thread makin me chuckle good n propper :0) x

<waves> Thank you!

Ok, so the death breath is STILL continually getting worse with each day! - never had it this bad before?!? Extra brushing of teeth and mouthwash are only helping for like 5 mins. Gotta feel sorry for my hubby, sexy time with someone that smells like the litter tray :confused:

Dirteewrongen said:
Ok, so the death breath is STILL continually getting worse with each day! - never had it this bad before?!? Extra brushing of teeth and mouthwash are only helping for like 5 mins. Gotta feel sorry for my hubby, sexy time with someone that smells like the litter tray :confused:

Try some listerine strips Hun, they work for a while!
Xx

Never seen them, thank you ! will check tesco site now (prays for industrial strength)

I licked some paté of my finger yesterday, I swear I nearly called the polis to hand myself in!

This ^^^ really made me LOL.

ooohhh Deezer you've got a new profile pic, looking hot girlfriend!

I like oatmeal more than the porridge, nicer texture and pretty sweet.

re the choc shakes, make some peppermint tea, let it go cold and use that water to make yr shake, tis like liquid aero I tell thee.

Thank you sweetie X

Wicked, thanks deezer, couldn't find the other ones anyway :s

Guess who started eating the wrong bowl of dinner tonight <huffs>
Luckily only ate 1 bit of broccoli and 2 bits of diced chicken - with Thai red curry sauce in them unfortunately :( Why I didn't realise til the third bite is beyond me!
Shake shake shake it off!

Back