Disco Sprimmers

Hey Rach, I'm also on a mojo wobble, having more times thanI'd like when I 'have it anyway' :( I wonder why it's so hard to stay focussed? I've not got a massive amount of time now til we go away so I should be really focused, but instead I keep thinking that there's no point now! ?

I weigh in tomorrow and we'll see.

I think when you're poorly you have little control over what to eat , and you did really well to lose the weight again x you need to plan honey (I do to) or if you are anything like me you can put all the weight you've spent the last 9 weeks trying to lose in the next fortnight!

My jollies aren't the end of the road, I've got a big birthday this summer that I want to look good for so I really need to stay with it! So do you rach honey x

Hey girls.

My mojo has gone completely! Had two really good weeks and now I've lost it. Almost 100% sure that I've put weight back on this week, and my goal over the Easter break is just to stay the same, not necessarily to lose.
My goal isn't too close, middle of July so I have time, but I don't want to relax with it, just want to be sensible.
Looks like we're all in the same place! Don't know what to do to get back on track again.
Xxx

Oh no, nibbs, you were so focused! What are we like? Right ladies, we cannot give up! We HAVE to get back on track, we can't waste all the last few weeks. I know I'm feeling so much better in my clothes and don't feel a fat and doughy, I don't want to go back to the way I was at Christmas! Why is it so hard?

I have to go weigh myself now, so will check in again in a bit!

Healthy brekkies ladies!

Aaargh another 1/2 pound! The annoying thing is I was a pound lower halfway through the week then lost focus. I know it's going the right way but I can do much better! I'm annoyed at myself - again!

Half a pound is half a pound, going in the right direction! I know it's annoying when you know you could do better; but try and remember at least it's off not on :)
Stayed the same this week. Surprised, but more than I deserve! Mindset needs to change! No chance during the next fortnight as I'm home for Easter. Various meals out/nights out/treats etc, just need to be realistic and make sensible choices. Next term, (starting 7th April) I will be back completely, no excuses, no cheats. I need to get this last 7-10lb off to be where I want to be for summer. So close but yet so far!
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend xxxx

Hi everyone!
Sorry I've been AWOL, but so has everyone by the looks of it! How is everyone, has anybody got their mojo back? I know I haven't..need to kick myself because tomorrow I've promised myself that there is no excuses.
Hope everyone is well x

Hey nibbs,
I've been totally off the wagon :( out of control actually. I went off for my amazing holiday in South Africa a few weeks ago. I felt chubby but okay. Now I've lost any tiny bit of control I had! I totally need some support *sigh*

Back