Disco Sprimmers

Weighed in today, can't believe it so double checked my maths, 6lb loss!!
10st5 now and bloody chuffed!! Been so strict on my eating this week, and it's also the first wi in 4 weeks that it hasn't been my TOTM, (contraceptive hormone issue), so I think it all added up. Especially after my slow couple of weeks before this week.
In total that means I'm down over a stone! So glad I've stuck with it, despite a few slip ups.
N xxx

Wow! That's fab! Well done hun x you know I think you have done really well to stick with it and it's paid off. Hooray for the stone x

We've been on a bike ride today to test out the new folders. They're great, really light and fun to ride, I really liked it (and comparing it to the last bike ride I went on, or even the last walk it was a totally different experience). The fitness and weight lost made all the difference :D

Thank you! It's definitely worth sticking with :)
Ahh a folder as in the little bikes that literally fold up? Do they feel different to ride? You are so active, I use you as my motivation to get up and do something! Haha. I forgot to mention, your surgery sounds horrid, hope it isn't too bad, and you're not in too much pain after so you can have a relaxing few days afterwards :) xxx

Just to check..is the goal date 3rd April or27th march? My weeks are all confused! I know we said ten weeks from when we started in jan.. Xx

I'm feeling positive and active now but who knows how long it'll last. I'm an all or nothing gal :) glad I'm inspiring you though, you definitely picked me up too :)

Ha ha yes a folding bike, hubby and I plan to go touring around somewhere on them for our 40th birthday treat :D

Um, not sure about our deadline, in my head it's the 27th? Is that 10 weeks?

Just got back from the dentist.went fine though I feel a bit battered. Not allowed hot food for a few days, and then have to avoid eating on it for as long so can. Worst bit though is no running! He said for 3 months! Don't you think that sounds a bit over the top? I don't know, though online a couple of weeks seems to be the norm? ! Sigh, I was up to 30 mins a run too :(

Good wise I'm doing okay though, sticking to my points. Had a sneaky peek after my run this morning and it looks good so got fingers crossed x

How's it going ladies?

27th does sound right!
Aw that sounds so nice!

Hope you feel a bit better soon! I have no idea how major the surgery was, but 3 months does sound a bit excessive! I suppose they have to give the worst case scenario.
Xx

Thanks. Feeling quite rough actually :( I've had a screw drilled into my jaw so I can have a new tooth attached to it. It's the first stage, the tooth bit is in 3 months time. If you bounce up and down you could prevent the screw from bonding to the bone properly - hence no running! Good news is that eating is hard, so have only had a small amount of mushy stuff so far (good for weight loss - heh). I'll be fine in a day or two.

Can i join please? 3 weeks left so could i put myself down for a 7lb loss? Anything else would be a bonus :D

Hules hope you're feeling ok after the dental work.

Of course you can, welcome aboard :). I need to update the table, I'll do it when I get on the computer.

Thanks, feeling rough but a bit better than yesterday. It's helping me stick to points at least.

Hi lossr85! Welcome aboard!

Ahh that's not good Hules, can you at least relax for the next few days? I see why they said 3 months now though, sounds pretty horrible :(
Do you like jelly? I found some sugar free jelly pots, (can't remember the brand name to save my life..H something..) but you can have 2 for 0.5 points and they are my saviour! Feel like you've eaten more than what it is, and curbs the sugar cravings. May also be good for you as you can't have solids?
Xx

Ooh jelly! good idea, I've some sugar free packs in the cupboard, and they're free! I'll go make some up now! X

Only had one sachet of lime jelly *yuk* but made it up anyway. Did find some WW whip sachets too though so also made the banana one up (2 points the lot) with a handful of spinach (I know it sounds disgusting but you can't taste the spinach and it's so good for you, we put it in smoothies too (we call them monster smoothies in our house as it turns the smoothie a lovely shade of green)), plus some banana chopped in too. Yum!

Just realised I totally forgot to weigh in today. It would have been a good one too with the amount I've eaten over the last few days. Ahh well. Just eaten corned beef hash which was yum, but I guess will mean it won't be as good a loss, but probably more realistic!

How's it going ladies?

Ahh no I'm not a fan of ime jelly! I had 'mango and passion fruit' yesterday, it was not that nice either to be honest!
That does sound disgusting,but I can see your point! Good way of getting the goodness!
Ah no! Well at least next week will be a doubly good result xx

Weighed in this morning instead, lost two this week yay!

Honestly, you can't taste the spinach :)

Yay, well done!

WI tomorrow, think I've done okay xx

Hey girls!

How is everyone doing?
Sorry ive not been around for a few weeks life has been busy!
Ive managed to stay on track with ww though and had my first silver 7 on Tuesday. Was so chuft! :)
So im 7lbs down but still a long way to go. I'll get there!
Got a busy weekend coming up so hope i stay same this week tbh xx

Well done Rach! Enjoy your weekend, you deserve it.
Lost another 3lb this week! Don't know what it is, but I must be doing something right haha. Started my new part time job today, only a casual thing handing out leaflets. But means I spent 3 1/2 hours this afternoon walking around town! And back tonight to do another 3 hours, every little helps and all that.
Hope everyone's having a lovely weekend xx

Cor, that's brill Nibbs! What are you doing to lose 9lbs in 2 weeks!! (I NEED to know :)) Well done you! x The walking around is bound to help too!

Hey Rach, you sound like you're doing well too! is that 5lbs in 2 weeks? Brill!

When do you weigh in Loser85?

How you doing Lou hun?

I'm feeling much better and almost eating normally now. Still obviously can't eat on the one side, but can pretty much eat normal foods. Infact I've struggled a bit so far this weekend, but hopefully will get it back.

Updated chart to follow x

Start - 23/1/13
Hules
- 14lbs to lose / 9lbs lost / 5lbs to go
Nibbs - 14lbs to lose / 13lbs lost /1lb to go
LouMo - 16lbs to lose / 6lbs lost / 10lbs to go
Xmrsrachyx - 14lbs to lose / 7lbs lost / 7lbs to go

Loser85 - 7lbs to lose / 0lbs lost / 7lbs to go

Can you just check this ladies to make sure I've got it right x Lou, I couldn't find mention of this week, I may have missed it though! x

Back