DIVA IS WALKING OFF HER BIG BUM AND TUM !!!! Join Me !!!!

Just stalking around Minimins on a Sunday afternoon !! Hehe !!! Managed some good walks this week, loved yesterday's, visited some lovely Gardens, the weather was nice to us, and we covered some ground while checking out the scenery !!!

Here are some photos.....

Diva x

Attachments

• IMG_0537.jpg
    IMG_0537.jpg
    1,021.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0545.jpg
    IMG_0545.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0540.jpg
    IMG_0540.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
Fab photos! I want to get out and do some beach walks. I'll try and post pics if I do.

Hey diva! Im back lol.. Man you sure do go on some awesome walks.. I wish we had stuff to look at around here and it wasnt so cold! Lol

Morning Diva! I m hoping to out walking the dunes soon!

Hi Guys !! Did you get out on the dunes, Mel ??? Sounds like a great walking workout to me, I love walking on long, long beaches, Mr D and I try to go to the coast, especially in the Winter !!

I've managed to walk everyday this week so far, and although i'm not clocking up miles and miles and miles, it's regular walking at a good pace, yay !!!

Today, you could really see the Autumnal colours in trees here, which is lovely !!! We saw lots of squirrels as well, all furtively busy collecting food !! The weather is staying super fine too, so perfect for our strolls at the moment !!!

Diva x

IMG_0573.jpgIMG_0574.jpgIMG_0576.jpgIMG_0578.jpg

Stunning photos! Nope hoping to do so today -- I'm doing my dad's laundry then I'll take it out to him. Take a walk along the dunes with my great niece, then go shopping and try to find my niece a wallet to match the purse I bought her. Then we might all go to see a movie tonight.

Viva La Diva said:
A nice new walking week begins !!

This week I will be walking with a big smile on my face, thinking big fat SLIM thoughts, working on my motivation this week !! Aiming for a walk a day, to keep the flab at bay !!!

Diva x

Super attitude. I'd like to get out and walk today. I just might wrangle that.

Nice big walk today !!! Loved it, the weather was great !! Sorry it's yet more photos of trees and stuff, but it was a big old park, and apart from the scenery the only other thing to snap would be the dog walkers that were out in force today !! Lol !!

Diva

Attachments

• IMG_0591.jpg
    IMG_0591.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0587.jpg
    IMG_0587.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 75
Well done, Diva. Lovely pics. I'm back in the UK now and plan to "get at it". I'll use my phone to snap pics.

Excellent Mel !! Look forward to the pics !! Did my 5th walk of the week this morning, down by the river, and yep, I took a few more snaps !!! The Autumnal tapestry of colours are beautiful right now, and I love the reflections on the water too !!

Glad you're back !! We are keeping an eye on Sandy, I guess the rain is going to hit us early next week !!

Diva x

Dear Hurrican Sandy you are interfering with my walking programme !!! Hoping to use the Dreadmill for the next few days, that is if we are not blown away, or washed away by Sandy. I guess of course, I would have the perfect excuse, can't really argue with a Super Storm barreling directly down on you !!!!

Diva x

Such lovely fall colors. I need to get into a dog walking routine if nothing else.

Im in. Now just to work out how far 20 miles is and curse myself for signing up before checking. lol

Seriously though, I really need to get myself off the sofa and moving about. Im sure I'm getting bedsores.
I've added it to my signature now. No going back

Hello Kat, there's always room for new walkers on here !!! As you can see from my stats, I was very big, and if you have had a read through some of my posts here you can see that walking is the only real exercise I do !!! And it works !!!

I'm lucky to live near some great parks and river trails that I use a lot, though this week will be a bit of a challenge, what with the damage from Sandy, etc !! As I regularly get a lot of snow in Winter I also use a Treadmill too !!

Good luck with your walking, are you really starting from the sofa ( 0 miles ) to 20 miles ???

Diva x

Hi, I'd like to join in please :) Can't promise I'll do 20 miles a week though as I've got a dodgy knee but I'll do what I can! Diva, I hope the hurricane/storm has passed you now and that you're alright x

A new walking week, and I'm just about to squeeze in a quick trot on the Dreadmill !! Was out and about at the weekend, but there is still a lot of debris lying across the walking trails and we even came across a few magnificent big trees which were blown over, which was a shame !! They are busy clearing things up, but it does take time, so I'm jumping on the Dreadmill and cranking up my Diva's Dodgy Disco Music !! Hehe !!!

The plan is a walk everyday to banish the lard away !!!

Diva x

Viva La Diva said:
A new walking week, and I'm just about to squeeze in a quick trot on the Dreadmill !! Was out and about at the weekend, but there is still a lot of debris lying across the walking trails and we even came across a few magnificent big trees which were blown over, which was a shame !! They are busy clearing things up, but it does take time, so I'm jumping on the Dreadmill and cranking up my Diva's Dodgy Disco Music !! Hehe !!!

The plan is a walk everyday to banish the lard away !!!

Diva x

Go you! I guess you have your electricity.

Back