dizzy, muzzy head with headache

Sez

has started again!!
Its been such a long time since I had a headache, that I am feeling pretty grotty today. Pre LL I was prone to daily headaches, I suspect because of the amount of c**p I ate. Now I have no headaches, (Or even spots ...yaaay!) so today has come as a bit of a blow.

I have been feeling quite dizzy, and sort of muzzy, with a headache nagging away behind the eyes. I have taken ibruprofen which has dulled it, but it is still there.

I wonder if I am affected by the weather? Its been very very close and thundery today. We were forecast for heavy rain and storms today, but they have not happened yet. I am also so unbeleivably tired, although I have done nothing different today: work, cook tea etc. I actually fell asleep on the sofa after coming home from school today, but when I woke up I still felt knackered.

I thought maybe a little food would help, so I ate two thin slices of low fat smoked ham and a a few cauli florets. (I know, not allowed officially, maybe it was the chatterbox...) I dont think I have blown ketosis?

Any thoughts? Is anyone else affected like this? Other than this I feel I am back on track with LL, after a few major wobbles. Just dont want to feel poorly.....

Hi Sez

I have been feeling very similar today and actually went to bed this afternoon as I felt so bad. I'm pretty sure it's a lot to do with hayfever, do you suffer? I found it has really hit me today. Plus I have now realised that I have been taking the drowsy hayfever pills all week.

Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Dizzy x

Reactions: Sez
Hi Sez

I have been feeling very similar today and actually went to bed this afternoon as I felt so bad. I'm pretty sure it's a lot to do with hayfever, do you suffer? I found it has really hit me today. Plus I have now realised that I have been taking the drowsy hayfever pills all week.

Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Dizzy x

I dont think its hayfever, as no catarrh etc. (My son suffers really badly). I am hoping it is weather (pressure) related.

I reckon I am going to watch Gok in a minute, then off to bed, in the hope it will be better tomo!

Thanks for your advice.
xx

Hi I felt like that a couple of times its like a hangover head I just drank lots of water and it seems to go

Hi Sez

Hopefully you'll be feeling better today - I'd say there's a good chance it is to do with the weather as I often get like that when we're due a storm and it doesn't come.

Cath

Hello! Yes, I am fine now thanks. I really think it was weather related, as we did have a few claps of thunder but it came to nothing!

It was either that or maybe some sort of virus as several other of my colleagues complained of a similar thing this week. Also my 8 yr old daughter said she had a head ache on Thurs , and that is very unusual.

All well now tho, thanks for your concern.
xx

Hi Sez,

I have been on and off with them and i think that it is the weather as it is very close (if you know what i mean).

Glad you are feeling better though.

Back