• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Does anybody know if these jeans exist ?

KD

Gone fishing
I got a pair just like that on at the moment!

Had to get them from the states though:(

So comfortable mind you. Mine are called Not Your Daughters Jeans (or usually as NYDJ) tummy tuck jeans.

Wonderful to wear

Mich

Taking Back Control...!!!
Try ebay hun.... I've just had a quick look - keyed in black skinny leg jeans..... 66 pairs came up - not sure of your size though..... lots of them brand new too....

Hope this helps.....

MissPiggyFi

somebody shrink me
Hiya,

Just ckecked mine and they are indeed 2% elastane. They're black skinny leg jeans, the waist isn't super-high, but high enough to keep tummy under wraps! I got them about a month ago in New Look, but I saw they still had the other day as i almost got another pair- I love them!!

Hope these are what you're looking for :)

Oh and also they were only 20 quid too

Try ebay hun.... I've just had a quick look - keyed in black skinny leg jeans..... 66 pairs came up - not sure of your size though..... lots of them brand new too....

Hope this helps.....

Never thought of ebay I must say...will go look, taa ! I need a 14 which I prob won't just squeeze into but a 16 is too baggy really. I have jeans up to size 30 I must start ebaying too !

Hiya,

Just ckecked mine and they are indeed 2% elastane. They're black skinny leg jeans, the waist isn't super-high, but high enough to keep tummy under wraps! I got them about a month ago in New Look, but I saw they still had the other day as i almost got another pair- I love them!!

Hope these are what you're looking for :)

Oh and also they were only 20 quid too
Thanks, that sounds worth checking out, there is a massive New Look in town. I need to keep the tum in ! A reasonable price too as I am hoping they won't last for too long :D