Does anybody know if these jeans exist ?

magickmel

Loves VLCD's !
Hi I am hankering after a particular pair of jeans but have yet to find them. I keep coming close ! Does anybody know of any jeans that are:

Black
High Waist
Skinny leg
Stretch - say 2 or 3 % elastane

if so where can I find them ?
Thanks !

I got a pair just like that on at the moment!

Had to get them from the states though:(

So comfortable mind you. Mine are called Not Your Daughters Jeans (or usually as NYDJ) tummy tuck jeans.

Wonderful to wear

Try ebay hun.... I've just had a quick look - keyed in black skinny leg jeans..... 66 pairs came up - not sure of your size though..... lots of them brand new too....

Hope this helps.....

Hiya,

Just ckecked mine and they are indeed 2% elastane. They're black skinny leg jeans, the waist isn't super-high, but high enough to keep tummy under wraps! I got them about a month ago in New Look, but I saw they still had the other day as i almost got another pair- I love them!!

Hope these are what you're looking for :)

Oh and also they were only 20 quid too

I got a pair just like that on at the moment!

Had to get them from the states though:(

So comfortable mind you. Mine are called Not Your Daughters Jeans (or usually as NYDJ) tummy tuck jeans.

Wonderful to wear

Oh Karion, if you have any size 14's for sale let me know :D they sound perfect and so comfy !

Try ebay hun.... I've just had a quick look - keyed in black skinny leg jeans..... 66 pairs came up - not sure of your size though..... lots of them brand new too....

Hope this helps.....

Never thought of ebay I must say...will go look, taa ! I need a 14 which I prob won't just squeeze into but a 16 is too baggy really. I have jeans up to size 30 I must start ebaying too !

Hiya,

Just ckecked mine and they are indeed 2% elastane. They're black skinny leg jeans, the waist isn't super-high, but high enough to keep tummy under wraps! I got them about a month ago in New Look, but I saw they still had the other day as i almost got another pair- I love them!!

Hope these are what you're looking for :)

Oh and also they were only 20 quid too

Thanks, that sounds worth checking out, there is a massive New Look in town. I need to keep the tum in ! A reasonable price too as I am hoping they won't last for too long :D

Back