Does anyone combine CWP days with Slim and Save days?

minirog

Silver Member
I am just wondering if I can mix and match these diets?

I want the discipline of having a consultant weigh me, but to have the choice of meal packs to feel more normal at the weekend.

I would be really interested to hear if anyone combines.

Thanks in advance,

K x

I do a mixture sometimes. I prefer the Exante mostly but their bars make me hungry so I use the CD ones and I have the S&S meals when I fancy something to 'eat', and S&S choc truffle bar when I really want a treat! As long as you keep the carbs under about 60g a day you should be fine :)

The S&S plan is based on 4 products per day whilst CD is based on 3. Therefore an S&S pack is not a straight swap for a CD one in terms of nutrition values. Nothing to stop you of course but you need to ensure you're getting sufficient protein.

This is true - I only do a swap if I'm having an AAM day and if not then I will have 1 full sachet of S+S and half a bar. It's not advisable to try substituting all the time but nice to have a change sometimes :)

I am combining Exante and S&S and lost 4lbs this week, I really love Exante thick creamy shakes and a S&S mealpack in the evening, feels like the best of both worlds and I actually look forward to mealtimes and dont feel im on a VLCD!

Back