Does anyone else have probs with Carbs!

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
Last week at w.i i sts! ... and was telling my leader that the past week id been having 2 crumpets every day! and somtimes bread for lunch to! .. Even though these were counted into my daily points is there such thing as eating to many carbs?

My meals are usually meat veg and pots, rice, pasta or noodles!

she suggested i cut out eating the crumpets for the week

Does anyone have a prob with eating carbs as regard to losing weight? or do you think it shouldnt matter as long as using within your allowance?

thanks for opinions xx

i totally love carbs bread,pasta pots etc.I try to cut them down as i can overeat oin the bread side.I t will prob make a difference.Good luckx

I have been eating a lot of bread this week and am wondering the same. I know you would lose weight quicker without the bread but find that I am happier being able to eat a sandwich for lunch every day. Monday is my weigh in and I will see then!

Carbs are my downfall, really slows down any weightloss and can sometimes cause a gain. I tend to stay away from them as much as possible, and only eat Nimble bread x

I have to admit I havent really found it makes a difference, some weeks I have more than others and cant honestly say Ive suffered for it mind you I do eat the 50/50 crustless bread which is much smaller and lighter than regular bread

Id say the important thing is to stay within your points.

Hi Hun

Have you been tested at the docs? I have an intolerance to carbs (Basically I don't use them for fuel I store them) Doesn't stop me from having them though as I am a carb addict.
I did do a week with no bread and it made no difference to my weight loss.

Try it for a week and see.

xx

I have to admit I havent really found it makes a difference, some weeks I have more than others and cant honestly say Ive suffered for it mind you I do eat the 50/50 crustless bread which is much smaller and lighter than regular bread

Id say the important thing is to stay within your points.

Ahh i never thought of that! .. Thankyou Im wondering if my docs would do this if i just requested it! hehe

i have a problem with them, in that once i start eating carbs i always overeat! especially white bread. theyre definetly a comfort food to me.

i have swopped to ww bread and ww rolls, i tend to eat alot of carbs too, helps my ibs symptoms and fills me up enough, my downfall is sweets i used to eat loads, now i just dream i am

Oh sweets! ... I was going to make a post about sweet cravings! think ill go that now! thanks for reminding me! hehe ..

Im also going to give ww bread a try xx

Well had my weigh in last night and a was a little disappointed. Lost but only 1.5lb. Might try this week to cut down on my carbs. Has anyone tried the core plan?

Yes, carbs will make a diff!

Hello!

Answer is yes, eating carbs will slow fat loss! It WILL come off if eating within points but it WILL be slower.

Carbohydrates (glucose) affect insulin production and blood sugar levels. Excess energy will be stored as fat. Basic body function to keep you alive and well. Not so good when you want rid!!!

So even within points your bodies blood glucose and insulin will be all over the show and making like a hamster at harvest!

Sorry to break to news but too many carbs spoil the weigh in.....

Back