Does anyone use Twitter?

kookiethekat

I am missing my support on Twitter :cry:

When I was on WW there were loads of people and we all used to support each other, I am still friends with them (of course) but would love to add people who are also doing Exante

I don't talk about it constantly honestly :D

Hey kookie. I asked the same thing a few months back but no body joined me.

I'd love an excuse to use my twitter account.

I'm up for that - i'll grab support wherever it's given!!

Was gonna join facebook Exante group, but family are on there and don't want them knowing about it! Twitter is my 'sanctuary' where I can say what I like and not have to worry about family finding out!

Add me if you want - messyfreckle

I use it for my business but maybe I should set up a personal one too? Any excuse for a chat!

I'm up for that - i'll grab support wherever it's given!!

Was gonna join facebook Exante group, but family are on there and don't want them knowing about it! Twitter is my 'sanctuary' where I can say what I like and not have to worry about family finding out!

Add me if you want - messyfreckle

I am on that group but I have it blocked from everyone on my friends list. so none of them see my posts on it :D

I use it for my business but maybe I should set up a personal one too? Any excuse for a chat!

Yes Do!!!!

I hate it, all my friends are on WW lol

Hey kookie. I asked the same thing a few months back but no body joined me.

I'd love an excuse to use my twitter account.

what is your twitter and I will add you :D

I am HomeEdding on twitter, I am going to find you and add. I didnt know you can change your group settings for FB ..... hmmmmm

I am on Twitter but never know what yo tweet !! Happy to join an exante tweet group lol pls add me @rachie_gk

Last edited:
Im on Twitter as Kedece

im on twitter as micaleff1, but dont really use it im a bit of a novice at it as most of my friends use FB!!

you add it into your signature by going through the 'user cp' tab at the top left of the page .....

no the 'bb' one......I spent ages tring to add the URL one lol

lol, just click on your ticker and it will take you to the web page where you can amend it :)

Back