Does Exante taste ok?

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Fat2ThinGirl, 13 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Fat2ThinGirl

Fat2ThinGirl Gonna get slim

Start Weight:
    29st4lb
    Current Weight:
    28st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(2.44%)
    Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet
    Hi all,

I read on another thread that Exante is one of the least expensive VLCDs. I'm currently doing the cambridge diet and have 4 packs a day (as i'm over 5'7). I don't really like any of the soups and just have the shakes, bars and tetras (ready made cartons). This costs me £52 a week. A friend recently tried Exante but said that he didn't like the taste of the packs and preferred the packs from when he did Cambridge. I'm just wondering if there is a real difference in taste or if it's more of a mind set. I know that Cambridge costs less than Lighterlife but if I could find something which is better value whilst i'm in 'the zone' I might be better off financially. But I don't want to mess things up either...be good to hear from others who have been in the same predicament.

Ellie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DustQueen

DustQueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    It's all personal taste I prefer Exante to LL and Cambridge but no tetras sadly :) they are less sweet a little more natural tasting :) some like to add a few sweetners

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    They taste absolutely fine loads of people have moved to Exante from CD or LL etc and have had no problems. Dont be put off by one persons opinion, remember its just that one persons ;)

5. xHannahx

xHannahx Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.3%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Having done cd many times and now exante I must say I prefer the taste of exante but you don't get tetras like you do with cd. If you can do it without tetras come over to the darkside lol x

6. Getslimquick

Getslimquick Been liberated by Exante!

Start Weight:
    17st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    YES they taste good, and you do get used to them. I see them as fuel rather than meals. Some are better than others and the bars dont do it for me but other think they are great.
    GSQ

7. Dev

Dev Dev

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(9.8%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    The Shakes and Soups taste good! I've not been too keen on the bars but that's just down to me being fussy!! lol!

8. valentine

valentine miss yo yo

Diet:
    Exante
    When i first started i was not too sure about the taste.. but they taste really good now that i am in the zone and know they are gonna get me thinner and healthier..
    good luck with whatever you choose xx

9. Jubbly

Jubbly Loves Minimins long time

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante/previous Cambridge/yo-yo!
    The shakes have a better consistency on Exante and the chocolate and vanilla are yummy. The bars are bigger. Haven't tried the soups yet as didn't like them on Cambridge so am a bit tentative about those. However I would say there is not a huge difference between them. I do miss the idea of a weigh-in with counsellor on Exante though so you have to be better disciplined...

10. domino

domino Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi. I've just started on Exante, having used CD previously. Like you the financial saving swayed me (that and the fact I don't have a car now, so can't get to a counsellor).

I was a bit hesitant because I liked pretty much all of the CD products, particularly the tetras (frozen) and the porridge - neither of which are available on Exante. I didn't like the CD soups though, so I wasn't sure which bumper pack to go for.

Anyway, I decided to take the risk and try the multi one and I'm glad I did. I've tried one of everything now and I actually like them all. As others have already said the sweet ones are less sweet than CD, but I personally prefer that. The soups are fine and I find they mix up better than the CD ones. I can mix a soup with a whisk, without any lumps (makes it easier to take a soup to work without having to premix).

Being able to buy a VLCD product online is great and the deliveries are quick, its just then a matter of willpower, with having no counsellor weekly weigh-in to help keep you on track.

So, I'd say go for it and good luck :)

11. Antari

Antari Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I prefer the Exante shakes, they are very creamy and not too sweet. I am not a great fan of soups anyway, but they are also quite creamy although the vegetable stays with me for a long while!

The bars are fine. They are big and they can be taken out for a meal on the go without melting. They are also don't taste of chocolate which is a big plus if you are a chocoholic and they can be divided up into pieces and eaten during the day rather than a whole bar at a time.

12. TAMMYGIRL

TAMMYGIRL Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    im loving the exante packs so far! they are really thick and creamy. they mix really well too.
    i just use a shaker. the bar takes ages to eat which is great for me :)
    the shakes taste like ice cream :)
    good luck xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.