Does my bum look big in this....?

Why can't I see some peoples albums!!!!

Great stuff TI!!!

TI! WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at you!!! (lol, that is how SB and I greet each other most days when we see each other - with little squeals of delight!! :giggle:)

You. Look. Amazing.!!!!!! What a joy to see the difference, and obvious difference in health and endurance. You must feel SO proud. I am proud for you!!

Well done Lady!!! Well done!! You look FAB!

(Milli - you should be able to - are you clicking on the link under the avatars? Should be the top link. You have over 50 posts so you should be able to. If you can't PM one of the Mods, and they can help - may be a techy glitch) :)

xx

I think I was being impatient BL!
You may have already got the impression that is part of my personality:D!(I had a bad point in here but removed it as it is too negative!).
Or maybe it is positive I just want everything to happen now (including the weight loss).
Anyway I did see the pictures and TI looks fantastic, I can't wait until I dare try running again used to go everyone morning pre children.

Milli x

Ladies

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments. :D

Just need to find my ankles again and I will be happy with the shape that has emerged from beneath the thick covers. :cool:

I have tree trunk legs with huge calves (inherited from my Dad) which run into ankles with little feet sticking out at the bottom. High heels and boots have never been an option - but I am hopeful.....

I would love to have lower legs and slender ankles I could bare below a dress or even shorts. Currently its trousers all the way :eek:.

Maybe more running will help?
xx

I'm with you on that you on that one TI!
I have lymphodema in my legs (they are very very swollen all the time) so shorts, dresses etc aren't an option for me - it is quite depressing sometimes but hey I just have to dress to suit my shape - right!
Your legs look fantastic on the pictures, mine will never look like that so well done you.
Milli x
Milli x

Back