DoingItForMe weight loss diary

Sounds like a good day...I may have gone a little crazy with the food lol!

After posting last night I went and ate another two Club biscuits and a Skinny Cow lolly (oh, the irony!). I woke up today feeling much better and positive and realising it IS ok to eat 'regular' food too. I think I may have got a touch obsessive over this weight loss malarky ;)

Anyway, food so far:

20g Frosties 3PP
142ml Skimmed milk 1PP

50g Smoked salmon 2PP
Lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, pickled beetroot & balsamic vinegar 0PP
Walkers baked salt & vinegar 3PP
Sugar-free jelly 0PP

Planning a chicken stir-fry tonight :)
Stir-fry was fab, even if my plate did resemble a rather large mountain :D
90g chicken breast, raw weight 2PP
Amoy Straight to Wok medium noodles 6PP
60g Amoy sweet & sour sauce 2PP
Cabbage, leeks, carrots and spring onions (huuuge pile of).
Sugar-free jelly 0P
Pink N White 1PP

20/29

Will try to sort a pic from the wedding too.

Last edited:
Well done hun! How many pp in a club? Xx

Hello my dear

Think you have got a good grip on how to deal with things and realising it's not the end of the world if you eat 'regular' food so long as you can draw a line and start a new day guilt free so well done you!!

I really laughed at your skinny cow comment. I always think that too and anytime I'm eating a wee lolly it makes me chuckle to myself, lol!! x

:) I want an orange club!!! Lol
Xx

Sorry Carly, I'm fresh out of orange Clubs! They are pretty good for 3PP though, loads of choc :D

Today so far:
20g Special K 2PP
142ml Skimmed milk 1PP

50g Smoked salmon 2PP
Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, celery, pickled beetroot, pickled onion & balsamic vinegar 0PP
Sugar-free jelly 0PP
Curly Wurly 3PP

Just cooking...
69g Pork loin steak, raw weight (it's a bit small!!) 3PP
1 tbspn Colman's apple sauce 0PP
Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, celery, beetroot & balsamic vinegar 0PP
Planning on sugar-free jelly and strawberries 0PP

I've also eaten part of a gingerbread man made by my little fella at school today, guessed 5PP?

So far that's 16/29

Last edited:
you food always sounds yum and pork dinner sounds nice :) do you use an ordinary apple sauce from a jar? xxx

Hi Karen, Yes, I use Colman's bramley apple sauce - it's 1PP for 2 tablespoons and I find that 1 spoon is enough.

Hi menu looks great again today...you seem to do really well with your food each day and don't seem to snack much..that is my problem I think!! Good on ya, not much to lose now! x

No sharing of the clubs?! I'll remember that haha! Keep up the good work! Got to admit I'm not a fan of the gingerbread man... Maybe that should be all we have in house but then I would probs "love" em x

Oh Carla, I can't help with orange Clubs but have Cadbury's Choc fingers milk and plain :D Mind you I daren't look up the PP value - no way could I resist the temptation ;)

Today's food:
20g Special K 2PP
142ml Skimmed milk 1PP

56g tuna, in springwater, drained 1PP
Lettuce, toms, cucumber, celery, pickled onion & balsamic vinegar 0PP
Weight Watchers raspberry yogurt 1PP

1 x Pink N White 1PP

81g Chicken breast, raw weight 2PP
Amoy medium straight to wok noodles 6PP
60g Amoy s&s sauce 2PP
Copious amounts of cabbage, leeks, carrots and spring onions 0PP
Strawberries and sugar-free jelly 0PP
Hmm and possibly a Skinny Cow choc brownie lolly (if I can find room!) 2PP

Two days until WI, I'll be mega happy with a STS. After my sugar-fest I've been working hard... obviously not that hard because I'm not shredding ;) :D

Haha! Shred shred shred! Lol

Think choccie fingers are 1 each?! But may have made that up! Xx

Hi, all this talk of club biscuits is making me hungry :drool:. I noticed a stir for dinner tonight..yum! I've never used the straight to wok noodles..must try them!

Is your WI Friday too? Good luck with it, I'm sure you'll do just fine, you always seem so on track! (well apart from the clubs, ha!) x

Weigh in day is fast approaching... approx 12 hours away to be precise lol. The problem with following WW online is you can't miss WI, my curiousity won't let me... if I went to meetings I'd probably skip tomorrow lol.

Anyway, here's today so far:
20g Special K 2PP
142ml Skimmed milk 1PP

25g v lean ham 1PP
Salad 0PP
WW Peach yogurt 1PP
Strawberries and sugar-free jelly 0PP
and a cheeky Curly Wurly! 3PP

130g Fillet steak, raw weight 5PP
1 tbspn Sour cream 1PP
Salad 0PP
Think I'll finish the strawberries and jelly 0PP
I'll count a Skinny Cow brownie lolly too because I'm sure I'll indulge 2PP

Oh and a Pink N White earlier too 1PP

17/29.
Please let me get a STS tomorrow... really don't know how I'll handle a gain!

Fingers crossed for your loss tomorrow xx:D

Good luck x

How did you get on.....????

Firstly, last night after dinner I decided to 'wait and see' rather than running to the fridge for jelly and ice-cream. After about 20 mins the craving had gone. Lesson to myself there to wait a while and see whether I really NEED to eat more ;)

Anyway.... 0.75lb LOSS this morning. I am so, so happy. First time I'd broken into my weeklies, lots of snacky rubbish but still managed to pull it back. Chuffed as a chuffed thing today :)

20g Special K 2PP
142ml Skimmed milk 1PP

56g tuna, in spring water, drained 1PP
Salad 0PP
WW Strawberry yogurt 1PP
Sugar-free jelly and strawberries 0PP

89g Salmon fillet, raw weight 4PP
Jack Daniels glaze 1PP
Salad 0PP
I AM going to have the Skinny Cow brownie lolly assigned to last night :p 2PP

Snacks:
1 x Pink N White 1PP
1 x Laughing Cow Extra Light triangle 0PP

13/29

Excellent! nice to get a loss when you think you wont :D hopefully thats a nice boost to your weekend xxx

Back