donna s exante diary the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by scarymovie, 15 September 2011 Social URL.

1. scarymovie

scarymovie donna

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    well here i am again day 1 had so mant failed attempts its just not funny anymore so now im pulling out the big guns FAT PHOTOS i ve stuck them all over need to motivate myself i have my birthday in oct eekk fancy dress then my holiday i jan. we went earlier in the year and it was horrible wearing skirts i felt so uncomfortable i dont want to be like that again.So im back with a vengance for TFR last time i lost 2 stone and thought yes i can do this now ill go weight watchers and exercise more but guess what hello 2 stone ur back :wave_cry: so no i cant do this without exante when i want food i lie to myself but not this time ive told all my friends and family so they all know to keep me motivated and you lot in my computer lol
    so onwards and upwards im here to shift this fat just think every 5lbs gone is a whole bag of spuds :)
    Mini goals
    Make it past wk 1
    Lose ½ stone
    Lose 1 stone
    Make it past 1 month
    Get lower than 200lbs
    Drop a dress size
    Lose 1 ½ stone

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Danii

Danii Banned

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.82%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    Hello and welcome back Donna I'm sure you will do well again on exante. It's day 1 for me today :)
    Good luck Danii x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.