Donnajt's 2012 Diary...yes I'm back!

I do enjoy it yeah but it does have its bad days as u can imagine lol! Well I did a psychology degree but u don't have to have degree to do it more important that your understanding and empathic than anything oh and patient! :) x

Hope your "little" problem is solved ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds like my job - dealing with the elderly - I manage sheltered housing...trust me patience, understand and empathy and people skills are my top qualities

My little problem...well its got better but its TOTM (for the first time since April 2010, I have the implant in my arm) its a shock so i am wondering if its connected, forgotten how horrid periods really are!!

Looking after my sister's foster-son this afternoon and Noah is being a little monster...wishing I was at work lol!

made Pete's Mini Falafels - but i doubled mixture and made falafel burgers instead...forgot to add bread but the result was delicious!!!

served on a small wholemeal bun, lettuce, baby plum toms, red onion, 1tsp mayo, 1tsp mango chutney, 1 slice plastic cheese lites, sw chips and chopped salad (already ate these before i served cos i was starvin marvin!!!

falafel burger 1.jpgfalafel burger 2.jpgfalafel burger 3.jpg

Been up since 5 - courtesy of Noah - Paul is working all weekend :cry:so gonna try and get loads of little jobs done around the house!

So jobs today:-

1. Breakfast (got magic pancake mix in fridge)
2. Garden
3. Sort out storage in Noah's wardrobe (need to be able to access his toys himself now!)
4. SW Scones
5. SW Quiche
6. SW Pasties
8. Ironing
9. Housework
10. Ebay
11. Dye my hair
12. Get Avon books out to customers DONE

What have you got planned Sammy? something a bit more fun than me I hope!

Oh lord help me...i have a new problem that has developed over the last 48 hours....
View attachment 62333
any suggestions??? starts after lunch and its agony holding them into until i get home

There's a spice you can buy that supposedly helps... It's called something like a asafoetida or something like that. Apparently it's put in indian cooking to help with that little problem. I'm finding I'm also suffering with said complaint this morning as I drank copious amounts of fizzy (diet) pop last night and it's making me, well... pop!

W E I G H D A Y ! ! ! ! ! :scale: :scale:
10lbs offf - I am in shock...I am under 16stone...15st 10lbs

Just realised....

I am in the 15s
I earnt my 1.5 shiny back
I can collect my 2stone shiny
I smashed my Club 10 target
:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

:wee: :wee: ABSOLUTELY FLIPPIN' FANTASTIC DON, WELL DONE (eeee, I'm shouting).
You so deserve that loss this week, with all of your fab posts and inspiration I'm definitely getting back on the wagon (been off it a little these past copule of days). I'm so pleased I've managed to get a few minutes use of the internet at work this morning as it's pulled me round coming here and seeing that. Thank the lord for Minimins! Thank the lord for Donnajt!!! You're a star! xx

W E I G H D A Y ! ! ! ! ! :scale: :scale:
10lbs offf - I am in shock...I am under 16stone...15st 10lbs

FANTASTIC loss :superwoman:......love the food pics too.

Back